Mercury Truck Grille???

Started by Grandadeo, March 10, 2004, 09:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

Can anybody north of the border give me any leads on a '48 - '50 Mercury truck grille to use on my '48 Ford F-1 Panel?  Also need the "Mercury hood side emblems.  Thanks
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

40 Chev

I called this guy below he doesn't have a grill but he has an emblem for the hood. His email address is:

partsprospector@shaw.ca

Phone 204-889-2666

His name is Keith, he does a lot of buying and selling on ebay. I've dealt with him before (5 or 6 years ago) he was reasonable then, not sure about now.

Grandadeo

40 Chev - Thanks for the lead.  Contacted him but he only has the "front' hood emblem and is putting it on Ebay.  I'm looking for the hood side Mercury emblems and the grille.  Thanks again
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

tom

Quote from: "Grandadeo"40 Chev - Thanks for the lead.  Contacted him but he only has the "front' hood emblem and is putting it on Ebay.  I'm looking for the hood side Mercury emblems and the grille.  Thanks again

try mercurypickup.com

phat46

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Can anybody north of the border give me any leads on a '48 - '50 Mercury truck grille to use on my '48 Ford F-1 Panel?  Also need the "Mercury hood side emblems.  Thanks

I'm not north of the border, but I'm right on it. I'll check with the guys i know on the other side for ya.

tom

Quote from: "Grandadeo"40 Chev - Thanks for the lead.  Contacted him but he only has the "front' hood emblem and is putting it on Ebay.  I'm looking for the hood side Mercury emblems and the grille.  Thanks again

try this guy.............he has the hood side emblems that say mercury m1..........in excellent shape. roesch@sympatico.ca

mcmillan fiberglassat 519-371-0579 may have a grill. he is heavy into merc trucks.