punch the louver

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, June 14, 2005, 12:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Careful Charlie.  Now that you're the official RRT Louver Press Owner, you might have RRTer's from all over the world wanting the original CharlieChops louvers...especially since you published your rates. :D  

You'll probably become a legend and then you'll have to buy the beer. :shock:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Some of the goldwing guys are interested in prices and who/where I got the louvers punched .

Let me know .

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'm watching for it and will turn it around ASAP. probably the day I get it.

The nice thing about not being in the "bidness" of hot rods is that a guy can do these things. I bought my louver press to do the almost 500 louvers on my track roadster pickup at my leisure, and then the duece roadster I'm doing next...I've sold a few louvers and I've given some away. I'd like to get paid for enough at $1.50 each to pay for it, but I'm trying not to be fanatical about it. Fact is, layout time is close to louver time on a '56 Ford hood, for instance, but a guy can't go through life counting everything.

Charlie
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

I'm one of the Goldwing guys that Tony's talking about.  Can you punch some louvers in my ABS plastic fairing?

Just kidding. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"I'm one of the Goldwing guys that Tony's talking about.  Can you punch some louvers in my ABS plastic fairing?

Phil,

just pull a Rodehard lane change and you will have plenty of louvers in the plastic.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"I'm one of the Goldwing guys that Tony's talking about.  Can you punch some louvers in my ABS plastic fairing?

No problem...I can punch 'em...but you  have to take what ya get...

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!