Anyone Here Going to Attend BilletProof Detroit on Sat 6/4

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 26, 2005, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Just checking to see if anyone else is planning on attending BilletProof Detroit next Saturday.  It was a fun show last year with a burnout contest, flame throwers, lots of pinstripers and cool bands.  This year there will be figure 8 racing as well.  Anyone plan on going??

Here's the link
http://billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/michigan/show.htm
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm gonna be haiving a sale on hot rod parts there - got a couple spaces. If I can find the place from here.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

unklian

I'll be there with some of my pinstriping artist friends. :D

GPster

In the order of importance it runs a close second to our grandson's second birthday. I've got a shopping list but it will have to wait. Just like pictures from the "Jalopy Showdown"(HINT!). GPster

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Fuzzy

:P Funny you mention burnout contest.I just picked up the latest issue of "Speed and Chrome Illustrated" and who do I see on page 27?That's right,a great shot of you and Big Olds makin' a whole bunch of tire smoke!
Looks like fun.Fuzzy
No billet for this kid!

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Just checking to see if anyone else is planning on attending BilletProof Detroit next Saturday.  It was a fun show last year with a burnout contest, flame throwers, lots of pinstripers and cool bands.  This year there will be figure 8 racing as well.  Anyone plan on going??

Here's the link
http://billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/michigan/show.htm

Id sure like to go if i get the 30 A done for indy for my buddy but from what i read my car is way over done to take to the show. I guess ill just hang out here till I can make up my mind what I want to do next weekend. I really hate to drive up there in the family cruiser and go as a spectator
Dave

earl schieb

<<Yeah, I'll be there. Is my room ready??

B :P B>>

HEY! That's MY line..... :?   :D

Denise?? I heard BoB snores.....

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "earl schieb"<<Yeah, I'll be there. Is my room ready??

B :P B>>

HEY! That's MY line..... :?   :D

Denise?? I heard BoB snores.....

Yep, he snores, and he's louder then you.  
Both you guys's rooms are ready.
Rudy and I were talking.  If you both want, on Friday you'll head over to Rudys shop then he will take you over to Mike Cleves shop.  He's the Marcel of the midwest.  You'll both be very, very impressed.  Will make for a good day.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

I'll be in Muskegon thursday night, what time friday??

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

GPster

Quote from: "N8DC"but from what i read my car is way over done to take to the show.
Isn't it amazing how exclusive these groups can be? I read about it too. My truck wouldn't be welcome (and I hoped that next year I could do some of these things). No fender-less vehicles with independent front suspensions ('53 Chevy car under a '51 chevy fender-less truck). I was wondering if I should ask someone to look in the swap meet for a Saginaw 605 gearbox for me and the only place they might find one is in the trunk of someone's car in the parking lot. They'd probably make me park my truck in the "Tow Away Zone". Probably none of the bands ever heard Dylan's "Like a Rollin Stone". How does it feel? GPster

purplepickup

Quote from: "GPster"Isn't it amazing how exclusive these groups can be? I read about it too. My truck wouldn't be welcome ..They'd probably make me park my truck in the "Tow Away Zone".Probably none of the bands ever heard Dylan's "Like a Rollin Stone". How does it feel? GPster
That's ok Joe.  There's a few of us rebellious old farts don't like rules anyway.  Come on up to the cabin with me and Murf.  You can park your truck right in the front row....ain't no rules there. :wink:
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "GPster"Isn't it amazing how exclusive these groups can be? I read about it too. My truck wouldn't be welcome ..They'd probably make me park my truck in the "Tow Away Zone".Probably none of the bands ever heard Dylan's "Like a Rollin Stone". How does it feel? GPster
That's ok Joe.  There's a few of us rebellious old farts don't like rules anyway.  Come on up to the cabin with me and Murf.  You can park your truck right in the front row....ain't no rules there. :wink:

I'll second that no rules stuff!  "Power to the people"  No rules RULES!
Guess I'll take the afternoon off and go work some more on my "Driver"
Just another old fart rambling, 15 months or lees to retirement.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

I can't get the rusty 48 F1 in cause its got new wheels. Anybody got a set of 17 x 8 wheels with a 4 inch backspace and a set of hubcaps? :lol:

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "purplepickup"

I'll second that no rules stuff!  "Power to the people"  No rules RULES!
Guess I'll take the afternoon off and go work some more on my "Driver"
Just another old fart rambling, 15 months or lees to retirement.
Don Colliau