How do you get to access Aussie forum

Started by Hooter, May 14, 2005, 09:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooter

Does anyone know how to acces the Aussie Members Forum???
I live in West Australia.

enjenjo

At this point you have to be vouched in by some of the aussie members Then you're added. Usually two members, but in Carps case it took 45 members and a personal bribe for me to let him in. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

32V8

Hooter is from my home town in Western Australia, Frank. Hooter, I am a north of the river boy, PM me, I may even know you. I can then give Enjenjo some info about you in order to get into the Aussie forum
32V8

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"At this point you have to be vouched in by some of the aussie members Then you're added. Usually two members, but in Carps case it took 45 members and a personal bribe for me to let him in. :lol:

you did not take a cheque .... did you?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

unklian

It was a Certified Cashiers Check,from a bank nobody has ever heard of,for $5000 more than agreed on,and the difference was to be wired to his Purchase Agent via Western Union as soon as the check was cashed.

Just like Ebay. :roll:

Quoteyou did not take a cheque .... did you?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "unklian"It was a Certified Cashiers Check,from a bank nobody has ever heard of,for $5000 more than agreed on,and the difference was to be wired to his Purchase Agent via Western Union as soon as the check was cashed.

Just like Ebay. :roll:

Quoteyou did not take a cheque .... did you?

well that is foolish.  there are a couple of Princes from Nigeria that are looking for ppl to give money to.  that is the way to do it!!

Tony

enjenjo

I've known Carps too long, it was cash only. Unfortunately it was some obscure currency, when I exchanged it I got $1.35 for it.

Hooter

The Kangaroo on this currency could have been why it bounced........
thanks 32V8, my 32 Roadster is just about ready for 2nd inspection,
I also did the Delco/Kalmaker EFI setup on Steve Houlahans 32 coupe, you can see it on my webpage www.kalmaker.com.au

Roddess1932

Do you mean the Aussie Members Ride Forum or is there another that I dont see??  :shock:  :shock:  :?:  :?:

I know carps too (Sorry Carps - I have dobbed you in too....he he he thats the last time he will stop and help me when I break down) - vouch me in!! Boo hoo.....

Devilrod

Hey Sandra (Roddess 1932), there is a section called Aussie Forums, under which there is 7 categories. You mean you can't see it. Thought you would have been let in by now. EnjEnjo - can you help here? If Carps is out there I'm sure he'll vouch for her too. Even though she is  trouble :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Speed and Style. One day I\'ll get the speed bit......

32V8

Hi Frank, I got a PM from Hooter, it turns out that I know him. He is a rodder of note in Perth, and a fuel injection expert to boot. Good bloke and safe as houses for the forum. I will vouch for him, pls admit.
Thx, 32V8

choco

Quote from: "enjenjo"At this point you have to be vouched in by some of the aussie members Then you're added. Usually two members, but in Carps case it took 45 members and a personal bribe for me to let him in. :lol:

Please let Hooter in. He is ex-HRI and Kalmaker guru. I need him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

enjenjo

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "choco"
Please let Hooter in.  I need him.

well that is special
Tony

Roddess1932

Ahhh...now I see! Thanks all - wonder why the aussie's were so quite .....

Cheers !!  :lol:  :lol:

And I am not trouble........(all the time   ~:)  ~:) )