33/34 Dodge Instrument Cluster Help

Started by Hooter, May 09, 2005, 09:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooter

Ive got a near perfect 33/34 Dodge Cluster, BUT the 2 RH Temp and Battery guages are missing........I did say near perfect..........
If anyone can help me on the possibility of finding these, or another complete cluster, it would be much appreciated.
All I really need is the dial face and pointers, as it will be refurbished with new workings to suit my 32 Deuce Roadster.
I can supply photo if needed

Hooter

cyberrodder

doesnt one of US crowd companies may repo ones? I am sure I have seen this before.

On the flip side whe you get into the aussie forum, post a msg about it and we can keep an eye out for you. It wouldnt be the first time I have sent a parcel accross australia to help a fellow rodder out.  :D

cyber.
37 chev, 29 Chev PU
--------------
37 Chev Oz
28 Chev

klassik

Dont let Ram Rod see that cluster.

He is likely to short out his keyboard over it.

:)
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Hooter

theres one of these in that beaut green channelled 32 roadster that was on front of Sept 04 Street Rod Builder, and I also spotted one in a red oxide 5 window A coupe at the CRAAK run (Canberra) this year, running a SBC with 6 pack of 94's
i think it was American Instruments, that wanted $985 US to refurbish it, which is about $1500 Kangaroo money.
My speedo works perfect, albeit cable drive....oil pressure perfect, albeit capilary type.....and fuel guage which i have converted to GM Holden VN Commodore which I am sure Holden must have known I was going to do this, as it was a breeze to fit, either that or they are still using 1933 technology.....hey watch it, I'm a Holden fan
Regards
Hooter

enjenjo

You have access to the aussie board now.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.