VEHICLE VERIFIERS in So Cal

Started by MrMopar64, May 06, 2005, 11:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMopar64

Does anyone know of any vehicle verifiers in So Cal that will come out verify the vin on my Rambler
DMV said I have to have this done to reg the car even though the car has been in the family sence it was new (1960)
The only guy I could find wants $125 just to come out and look at the number :shock:  :shock:
A peace officer can also do it but I don't know any.....

Thanks guys

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

phat rat

A peace officer can also do it but I don't know any.....

Thanks guys

Back here we just call the police dept. tell them what's needed and they send a cop out.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"A peace officer can also do it but I don't know any.....

Thanks guys

Back here we just call the police dept. tell them what's needed and they send a cop out.

....and what better way to get to know one;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"

....and what better way to get to know one;)

the experience here is far & wide!

Here in AZ the motor vehicle dept inspects all VIN numbers when needed.  State police will check vehicles when reassembled from a salvage vehicle
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

47wood

Here in Arkansas if you take it by the State Police, it's free.  They will send an officer out for $25.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

MrMopar64

DMV will do it but at this point it's not running and I have no way to get it to them.......... So they told me just have a vehicle verifier come out and do it. I don't mind paying but $125 seems alittle steep
I'll call the PD and see if they will send someone out to do it
If I had known I would have waited till it was running but now I'm told that if I don't finish up the process within 60 days I have to pay a fine  :shock:

oh well live and learn  :?
Thanks guys

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

enjenjo

You and the wife stand out on the front porch, scream and yell at each other, then one of you take a shot at the other. You will meet all the peace officers you want. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I understand better now.

Here in AZ the MVD has feild officers for inspections.

I thought it cost about 100 bux just to get yer windows cleaned in south callie... :shock:

Quote from: "MrMopar64"DMV will do it but at this point it's not running and I have no way to get it to them.......... So they told me just have a vehicle verifier come out and do it. I don't mind paying but $125 seems alittle steep
I'll call the PD and see if they will send someone out to do it
If I had known I would have waited till it was running but now I'm told that if I don't finish up the process within 60 days I have to pay a fine  :shock:

oh well live and learn  :?
Thanks guys

MM64  8)
Tony

MrMopar64

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:......  yeah but with my luck I'd probably end up getting shot.... :lol:

Well I guess my luck is changing as I was typing this the wife called and one of her customers at the beauty shop is a verifier for the DMV so she is coming out Monday night to sign off on it  :D  :D  :D

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

GPster

Quote from: "MrMopar64":lol:  :lol:  :lol:......  yeah but with my luck I'd probably end up getting shot.... :lol:
Well I guess my luck is changing as I was typing this the wife called and one of her customers at the beauty shop is a verifier for the DMV so she is coming out Monday night to sign off on it  :D  :D  :D
MM64  8)
Beauty Shop? Then everybody will know it. People will have something to say about it before it hits the road. GPster

MrMopar64

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "MrMopar64":lol:  :lol:  :lol:......  yeah but with my luck I'd probably end up getting shot.... :lol:
MM64  8)
Beauty Shop? Then everybody will know it. People will have something to say about it before it hits the road. GPster

Well everybody thats been to her shop has been seeing the progress all along........everytime I shoot new pix wifey takes them to work and I get'm back bout a week later.......so it's no secret  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

Ed ke6bnl

where in so calif are you anywhere near palmdale  area I have a car trailer. Ed ke6bnl
1948 F3, parts
1950 F1 SteetRod,
1949 F1 V8 flathead stocker
1948 F6 V8 SBC,
1953 Chevy 3100 AD pu future project& 85 s10 longbed for chassis
1972 Chopped El Camino daily driver
1968 Mustang Coupe
1998.5 Dodge 4x4 cummins 4door, 35"bfg,

MrMopar64

Quote from: "MrMopar64"
Quote from: "GPster"
MM64  8)

Well everybody thats been to her shop has been seeing the progress all along........everytime I shoot new pix wifey takes them to work and I get'm back bout a week later.......so it's no secret  :lol:

MM64  8)

Well that didn't work........... so back to look'n    :?
Found a friend of a friend close by with a trailer so maybe I'll just haul it down and get it done...... :roll:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "MrMopar64"
Well that didn't work........... so back to look'n    :?
Found a friend of a friend close by with a trailer so maybe I'll just haul it down and get it done...... :roll:

MM64  8)

======= sorry to hear that...

this situation has my name all over it.... if it can go wrong it will
Tony

MrMopar64

Yeah well the paper work says 4 door wagon.......... and NOW it's a 2 door Sedan Delivery....... Soooooooooo "someone" needs to see it. I'm trying to keep it from being the Highway Patrol if ya know what I mean  :roll:
I'll have to deal with them enough once it hits the road  :wink: I just "HAD" to paint it pink and purple!!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com