retirement, they wont let me!

Started by Heatnbeat, April 26, 2005, 07:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatnbeat

The word got out that I was planning to retire. Three guys want me to work on their cars before I sell my shop. 1) 1931 chevy 5 window coupe, replace all the wood with steel,new steel floor and a chop.2) 1933 chevy 5 window chop mount front and rear suspension and change the floor.3) 1934 chevy 3 window chop, replace the wood with steel.steel floor, ss gas tank IFS.
They had all seen my 1933 Chevy hey they have more money then skill so I guess I'll have to put mine on the back burner with the rest of my projects

58 Yeoman

You're too young to retire anyway. :lol
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

Quote from: "Heatnbeat"The word got out that I was planning to retire. Three guys want me to work on their cars before I sell my shop. 1) 1931 chevy 5 window coupe, replace all the wood with steel,new steel floor and a chop.2) 1933 chevy 5 window chop mount front and rear suspension and change the floor.3) 1934 chevy 3 window chop, replace the wood with steel.steel floor, ss gas tank IFS.

..That's what some of us want to do when we do retire... :lol:

47wood

Retirement is just work without pay.  The main thing is you get to decide the priorities and schedule and no one has a right to complain (even though they will) if you're behind.  You might as well work a little while longer and get paid to take the complaints!  Besides, it's nice to be in demand.  LOL.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!