View at your own risk

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 23, 2005, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Tony, did you find that site while looking for ideas for the Triumph?
You might be on the right track.  I know how you like to be different :P>
George

Crosley.In.AZ

I wonder if some of those signs on the front of the trucks is Japanese backwards that says :"MOVE OVER " ?

While Janice and I were on the Goldwing I stopped near a fellow with a scooter like the one on the foto.  I waved at him, he looked at me and rode away.   I must have B.O.?

We were back from lunch at Tortilla Flat AZ..... going to www.Helmetharbor.com to look at new flip front full face  helmets
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

I had a feeling I never should have sent you a picture of my bike.
But to post it in this thread...that's pretty low Tony. :wink:

Maybe that guy that just drove away when you waved had already heard about you. :lol:  

Besides, if he had something like that between his legs, and had a hold of it with both hands, he was probably in his own little world.  I get that way sometimes :shock:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"I had a feeling I never should have sent you a picture of my bike.
But to post it in this thread...that's pretty low Tony. :wink:

you are lucky I do not have photo shop or know how to use it...

the HD in the foto would have some loooong tail pipes shooting to the sky.

mayb an air dam or 3.  Mayb an ironing board wing?

:arrow:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

47wood

.....and to think of the amount of money and effort that went into those cars!!!!  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

rumrumm

Two quotations come to mind:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone."
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Mr34

Apparently the far out cars with wings are called 'VIP' style, i asked this rice burner mate of mine. dunno whats with the exhausts and all that.
He said the old 70s jobs were the original drifters, before drifting became common place now. thats why they have 13 inch wheels 10 inches wide and cheap bolt on flares. so i guess these guys are kind of looking after jap car history by keeping these cars on the road.
The coolers out the front are engine oil coolers i have found out, i guess constant high revs resulted in overheating engines and that was the cheapest way to alleviate the problem, rather than geting bigger radiators.
So there you go.

Pep

Ya know that is very sad....Over there the rules on modified cars are fairly strict. They can't get away with very much. The authorities have left open a couple of loop holes by the look of it and the boys have taken it to the extreme. There must be a maximum tyre width allowed, but they didn't seem to mention rim width must be suitable for the tyre. Some look to have 195 tyres on 7" and larger rims. A lot of the stuff on many of those cars are just clip on and probably is removed when the show is over. May be laughable to us, but it makes me feel better about where I live, even though we have restrictions, but at least its workable.
See Ya
Pep