Dusty

OK OK OK....Whats the catch????
I've heard of chin spoilers on a motorcycle, But this is RIDICULES
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

rooster

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"Japanese custom autos.

Did ya see the response those pics got over on the HAMB?  :D  :shock:  :D

58 Yeoman

reminds me alot of the jewelry that kids wear these days, a lot of superfluous junk.  what is with the tractor style pipes sticking out of the hoods, sides and rears of these cars?  Look like cars out of  a futuristic cartoon or comic book.  Thanks for the laugh, Tony.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Uncle Bob

ROFLMAO  I never thought I'd see anything that tops one of my all time favorites posted below..........................but I think you've done it...................in spades!!!!
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

bcal

Now I know why the Japanese manufactures refer to "European" styling when marketing their cars.
Trying to distance themselves from that lot.
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

Mr34

Ok ill bite, what are those heat exchangers they all have hanging off the front?
hoses are too small for air, must be a fluid, maybe gearbox oil? Im sure it has something to do with performance, but.....who knows.

I think those guys should just get cars that already have running boards instead of putting them on a later model car!

Can you imagine a 34 Ford done in that style..... hmmm, maybe someone has time to do a photoshop job.....

And, its good to see small diameter wheels making a comeback! I was just talking about that the other day...!

Ralph

Boy, I hope that fad never catches on around here! Those are some butt-ugly cars. Three feet of chin spoiler? Pipe organ exhaust? Wheelwell flares that look like they were built by the same guy who does the heating ducts in your house? Yuck!!
Ralph :shock:
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

Jahoota

oh dear. thats just plain sad.  :lol:

what the ?!?!?!

Paint chips add character...

sal37

The Japanese really do have a different perspective on aesthetics.  At least they are not disfiguring old iron to creat these masterpieces.

Steve

Spoolin_20B

I don't mind this one though looks nice and clean, and looks tough

Spoolin Photography

slocrow

First I'm wondering why in this first pic their is English on the side of the beige car, (sexy crown)? Did I miss where this gathering took place?

Secondly, is the #2 pic a result of an American Mom and an Aussie Dad, who has chosen to live a rice burned life style?

And finally just how bad is the "lane hog" problem, with all those tongue depressor front ends?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...