Fast stuff in the shop

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 22, 2005, 12:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Some folks have said they like to see the wild stuff that shows up at Hughes Performance from time to time..

A very fast sand rail..... aluminum Donovan block , Brodix heads , 6-71 blower, Winters quick-change attached to a powerglide tranny.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Crosley, have you seen the 50 Crosley wagon on E-Bay? Bad thing for you might be that it's in Ohio.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

58 Yeoman

The same seller also has other cars for sale, including a 57 Isetta.  Check his other auctions, and look at some of the cars in the background.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39405&item=4544325084&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

I have 5 Crosleys now that I do not work on.... LOL

:lol:
Tony

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"Some folks have said they like to see the wild stuff that shows up at Hughes Performance from time to time..

A very fast sand rail..... aluminum Donovan block , Brodix heads , 6-71 blower, Winters quick-change attached to a powerglide tranny.

That thing is frickin' scarey!

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "Crosley"Some folks have said they like to see the wild stuff that shows up at Hughes Performance from time to time..

That thing is frickin' scarey!

But it looks like fun!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

That looks like a trainer for an ex-racer.  Needs more motor.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"But it looks like fun!!!

======= I bet it is!

the motor does sound a bit on the mild side.  Pulleys indicate a 1-1 ratio between the crank and blower
Tony

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"I have 5 Crosleys now that I do not work on.... LOL

:lol:

Last week Sue and I were out on the bike I think and I saw on of em lil bugger on a trailer at the car wash....Looked like they were trying to strip the paint with hi pressure???????????? well there was a bunch missing anyway...
Dave

SKR8PN

I'd light the fuse on that little sand rail,IN A HEARTBEAT! :D
Bet that thing is a BLAST to play in.........
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.