another hamber joining.

Started by 40oz., April 21, 2005, 09:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40oz.

hey all, my names whit, im 39, i live in north west alabama, i own a small hot rod- street rod- restoration shop on hwy 72. im married, with two kids, and a big yellow dog.  im doing this intro because where im from if you dont give an intro you would be verbably beaten into submission by our newby filter, GERM.  im from the HAMB, ive been a member for about 3 years, and ive built several hamb style cars, but the biggest portion of my bizz comes from street rodders and resto guys. i do alot of custom work on alot of different cars. in the shop now ive got a 46 stude pu, a 50 stude champion bizz coupe, a 55 1st series pu, a 48 ford sedan, and a t bucket- hamb style. im looking forward to learning alot from this board and even sharing what i know. its about to storm and this machine does not like lightning. later  40oz.
RED WRENCH CUSTOMS AND FABRICATION

Sean

Welcome to the RRT. Its Storming pretty bad here too, I'm getting ready to unplug my computer...

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Welcome, pull up a chair.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

_Drewfus_

\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard.

we are a kinder , gentler people here..... :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tom36

rooster

Welcome to RRT, I know what you mean about storms we got it to last night. Strange weather lately, going down to upper 30's tonight its been in the 80's

Carps

Gudday and welcome aboard whit.

If it makes ya feel any better, the weather here is perfect, around 69 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, slight sea breeze and almost zero humidity.  Been this way aall week.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

rumrumm

Welcome, Whit. It's good to have you here.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dirk35

phat46

Welcome, sounds like you'll have your hands full for a while!
It's supposed to storm here tomorrow, SNOW storm that is!!! It was 84 here at the beginning of the week and we might have a blizzrd tomorrow!!! Ya gotta love Michigan weather!

47wood

Welcome to the RRT ...post some pics of those projects when you get time.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Quote from: "40oz."hey all, my names whit, im 39, i live in north west alabama, i own a small hot rod- street rod- restoration shop on hwy 72. im married, with two kids, and a big yellow dog.  im doing this intro because where im from if you dont give an intro you would be verbably beaten into submission by our newby filter, GERM.  im from the HAMB, ive been a member for about 3 years, and ive built several hamb style cars, but the biggest portion of my bizz comes from street rodders and resto guys. i do alot of custom work on alot of different cars. in the shop now ive got a 46 stude pu, a 50 stude champion bizz coupe, a 55 1st series pu, a 48 ford sedan, and a t bucket- hamb style. im looking forward to learning alot from this board and even sharing what i know. its about to storm and this machine does not like lightning. later  40oz.

We dont threaten to kill here if you dont do an intro. They are nice to have though and it lets us know what your all about ..
Anyway........... welcome...
Dave

Welcome....Glad to have another link in the brain chain!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"