3 yo birthday

Started by Mr Cool, April 17, 2005, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Cool

My youngest son had his 3rd birthday on the weekend, and SWMBO made a really neat cake for him.
Of course it went down really well with all 3 kids (well ok, the 4th one liked it too) so I thought Id share it with you.

Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

EMSjunkie

"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

cyberrodder

my 4yr just had is last week, and yes he wanted a hot rod one too, but we couldnt work out how or find one. So it was a spiderman cake. I'll keep a pic of this for next yr.

great effort.
cyber
--------------
37 Chev Oz
28 Chev

TJ's Dad

Onya Mrs Cool .. hope u kept a slice fer me !!
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

phat46

Quote from: "Mr Cool"My youngest son had his 3rd birthday on the weekend, and SWMBO made a really neat cake for him.
Of course it went down really well with all 3 kids (well ok, the 4th one liked it too) so I thought Id share it with you.

That's too cool, I really like the tire smoke!!!

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Mr Cool"My youngest son had his 3rd birthday on the weekend, and SWMBO made a really neat cake for him.

Real nice.
I bet it was hard to make that first cut?

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"

Real nice.
I bet it was hard to make that first cut?

The colour scheme is similar to our lil Roadster.  My little guy will be four in a few weeks.

Carps

Hey Mrs Cool, ya wannnaa make up some of them Liquorice fenders for Cragar, they look much prettier than his big shiney ones.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Cragar

Mrs Cool will need a lot of Liquorice to cover my back wheels I would have kids chasing me down the street like the Pied Piper
Why is it flames on a Hotrod are cool?