Clown Car or Rod?

Started by hotrodmatt, April 12, 2005, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rx4ord

You're a sick puppy  Spoolin. I agree with you.Or a 20B
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

Dave

Well if the Wiggles ever decide to get rid of their big red car and build a Rod I reckon that would be it! It is sort of cute in a Nash Metropolitan sort of way. The Rotary would be the go except for that exhaust note! Lots of compact Turbo inline engines around now too! A 454 in one? Now that is a sick puppy!

purplepickup

I don't know how many of you have seen the website for American Bantams but it's pretty cool and it tells a lot about the cars.  http://www.americanbantam.com/

Also many of the fuel altereds are American Bantam roadster bodies.  I'm sure most know about this site but if you don't it is worth checking out. http://www.mysterion.net/AAFA/  Some of the cars on that page are Bantams....Pure Hell, Pure Heaven, Rat Trap.  Altereds have always been my favorite drag cars.
George

GPster

One of our group from up in the north east is planing something similar from a Model A 4 door sedan. I'm looking foreward to seeing it because using the back doors only it wills have suicide doors. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"It's an American Austin, built in Butler Pa. I owned one for a short time in 1966, mine had a V8 60 in it, not stock. I always wanted to have one with a 454 in it.

A 454 ? Frank you need  help  :lol:
Dave
ps: I think I saw KINKY the clown driving one of them necked...........

enjenjo

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "enjenjo"It's an American Austin, built in Butler Pa. I owned one for a short time in 1966, mine had a V8 60 in it, not stock. I always wanted to have one with a 454 in it.

A 454 ? Frank you need  help  :lol:
Dave
ps: I think I saw KINKY the clown driving one of them necked...........

Hey, if some is good, then more is better, and too much is almost enough :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

With a drop here and a chop there and some wheels it starts to look better! Still have visons of The Wiggles in it though!

Phil1934

Stretch the wb, lose the fenders

58 Yeoman

This one shows up at local shows now and again.  This was in 02.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

I took the pic of this Bantam Roadster in St Ignace.  They always make me think of a clown car too. :D

George