i have moved in to RRT

Started by Spoolin_20B, April 08, 2005, 07:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoolin_20B

hello every one my name is shane i am new here some of you may know me from other forums

i have in the build 1934 chev roadster running a mazda 20B turbo,

Cheers
Shane J
Spoolin Photography

rx4ord

Welcome to the new home of the marooned HRI members.Fatcat has made the site available to us and has a special section for Aussies that you need 2 sponsors for to join. I will vouch for you if needed but don't use your avatar.This site has good rules,no foul language and lots of people you know.
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

Spoolin_20B

i am a good boy, i try not to cause trouble  

i am sure some one else will vouch 4 me  

once i get the nationals web page up in a few days i will fill you in on the details
Spoolin Photography

rx4ord

Tell me more about the Nationals web page.Did you do the pics? Who writes the copy? If it's you please use the bruddy spolechoke,spillchick.Got it now.SPELLCHECK.For a photographer you have a good head for radio.
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

Spoolin_20B

the nationals web page for 2006 should be up very soon

and no i am not doing the writing
Spoolin Photography

chris spokes

8) welcome shane bout time you got here i'll second your sponsorship if you want

chris
he who has the most toys wins

Carps

Welcome to the RRT man,

However, the Aussie section is pretty peacefull so I dunno if we want any of them noisy little rotaries makin a racket in there.   :wink:

Besides it appears your power to weight ratio or sumpin like that is not good and you won't be able to catch up.  Or was there some other factor caused you to be so late?  Like going to Queensland instead of coming to the Hot Rod Rumble with the rest of the outcasts?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Spoolin_20B

Thanks Chris

If its too loud carps your too old:  lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As for getting here late I had trouble steering my way here as the front wheels keep leaving the ground:  lol:  :lol:

I didn't make it to QLD buy my brother went up for it

Cheers
Shane J
Spoolin Photography

Mr34

Hi Spoolin!

I was just askin bout you the other day... good to see  you are still out and about. Im glad i have another 34 chev man to back me up in here, those Ford guys are crazy.....

32coupe

HEY..............who you callin crazy..................just cause me coupe is pink.........but it does have a chev in it................how else you gunna get a ford to go????

And before you start................the best rotaries are in New Zeland.
You want to know why..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you cant hear the bloody things from here. :lol:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Spoolin_20B

i have 2 people vouching for my sponsorship now how do i go about getting in to the auzi section

yea but all we here is tap tap tap with our old school technology push rod v8's :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Spoolin Photography

chris spokes

8) shane i think you have to pm fat cat and tell him who will sponsor you then he'll contact us to make sure your not one of those lurkers on HRI
he who has the most toys wins

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "chris spokes"8) shane i think you have to pm fat cat and tell him who will sponsor you then he'll contact us to make sure your not one of those lurkers on HRI

email the fat cat... he can set up the system here!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)