What can I use from a Mazda 323

Started by aussie34, April 07, 2005, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie34

Quote from: "btrc"I don't know much about the Mazda 323 but I've got a few RX3 and RX7 parts on my 427 Cobra and my '37 Ford sedan has MX6 seats.  

Bob

Thanks Bob
The 323 is not quite as sporty as rxs it is more the type of car a Nun would drive
Col

aussie34

Quote from: "aussie34"
Quote from: "btrc"I don't know much about the Mazda 323 but I've got a few RX3 and RX7 parts on my 427 Cobra and my '37 Ford sedan has MX6 seats.  

Bob

Thanks Bob
The 323 is not quite as sporty as rxs it is more the type of car a Nun would drive
Col

To all out there: I do see that entry to the aussie site is guarded and you need to be "known" to have access Thats cool I'll just stick around till I get known a bit Are there many aussie dudes using the site and what type of information is available? Thanks

rx4ord

Theres heaps of Aussies on the site and it's just like home.The rules are ok and you get the poo thrown at you all the time.Not allowed to swear here cause the MR,Fatcat moderator has a little machine that puts lots of xxxx when you do. We all respect this but still try to throw the Aussie colloquialism in to confuse the issue. * that was a big word after 3 cans of bourbon.
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

Pep

Quote from: "Pep"
Quote from: "Pep"I think I know you Col...I read in your profile you are also into Fender guitars..so you can't be to bad. If someone else can vouch for you, then we will give FatCat the nod. :wink:

Like cars , guitars are better the older they are eg. L series strat
not lucky enough to own one but got a 70 tele that cuts it still

I had an L....sold it back in 1981. The geeky guy in INXS ended up with it ( candy apple red with rosewood neck )....Wish I had it now :(

yeah a friend of mine had one in the 80s sold it and bought himself a cargill  handmade strat shape awsome unit one piece
I have a G&L asat in a cupboard somewhere not bad but not the leo signature model
play for fun thats all How about yourself ??

Started out trying to be Hank Mavin. Soon figured out it was not the guitar that made the musician. I practiced constantly. Music was my life for many years. Ended up in a working band. That band broke up and I retired from music and took up fishing. I knew about amps ( especially valve stuff ) and started a small business repairing everything. Set up PAs and set up guitars...especially strats. Was asked to mix for a band to teach their sound guy how to mix live. They asked if I played and if I wanted to jam some day. I had just acquired a black strat with a maple neck and was itching to try it out. We jammed, i was asked to join the band and played the same night. 5 years later I retired again. It's only been lately that I have got interested in Rockabilly and have an itching to try my hand at the picking style. I am also keen to try a Gretch..I have a friend in a Rockabilly band that has just lost their guitarist and the questions are being asked if I would be interested in playing again. The short answer is yeah..but I couldn't afford the divorce.
See Ya
Pep