OT, but curious?

Started by Anonymous, February 27, 2004, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

World champion lurker here!

Anyone here over 70, 'cept SKR8PN (71) and me (76)?

Sean

I didn't know anybody here was that old.  I guess that moves you guys from "Old Farts" up to "Esteemed Old Farts" :wink: ....

enjenjo

Quote from: "Olderndirt"

SKR8PN just looks 71.  :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Sean

Quote from: "enjenjo"

SKR8PN just looks 71.  :lol:

Yeah,  now that you mention it, I was thinking SKR8PN was just a teeny bit younger than that...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Olderndirt"World champion lurker here!

SKR8PN 71!!!!!!!!!  NO WAY!!!!!!  Jim skr8pn???  :roll: man thats not right

47wood

Now, now ...you boys settle down.  Remeber, it's not the years, it's the mileage! :lol:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

SKR8PN

WHERE.......in the ROUND world.........did you come up with me being 70???
MAN.....I just hit the big 5-oh !!! :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

coupla48s

If you're 76, why does your profile say you're 73?  

SKR8PN, help me out with the math here......
Kevin in Seattle

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "SKR8PN"WHERE.......in the ROUND world.........did you come up with me being 70???

I knew there was no way you were 71!!!!! LMAO  :lol:  :shock:

thought maybe you had a brother floating around  :wink:

if he didn't enter his birth date in, thats probably why it says that, lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "SKR8PN"WHERE.......in the ROUND world.........did you come up with me being 70???

Real super stupid moment! I swear I saw under "author" that SKR8PN was 71. I knew it didn't sound correct at the time,but -----------. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, who's over 70?

jaybee

Out in the country sure, but in town that's usually too fast for my comfort level.

:P  :lol:  :lol:
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

jaybee

Out in the country sure, but in town that's usually too fast for my comfort level.

:P  :lol:  :lol:
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Dolly

What's that?  You mean the world is NOT flat?    :shock:

Quote from: "Olderndirt"Real super stupid moment!

I think the correct term is.."Senior Moment.  Its expected from people your age.

QuoteAnyway, who's over 70?

Rayvyn's latest girlfriend.  :twisted:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

enjenjo

QuoteQuote:
Anyway, who's over 70?

Rayvyn's latest girlfriend.

If her IQ is that high, it's a first for him. Usually a girl that smart can see him for what he is....inadequate.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Real super stupid moment! I swear I saw under "author" that SKR8PN was 71. I knew it didn't sound correct at the time,but -----------. Sorry for the confusion.

Olderndirt, I don't think you were having a senior moment....I think SKR8PN was was having a junior moment.  His age was listed as 71 til he changed it.  We're going to have to get Fat Cat to open up a few more years on the birthday list so you can put 1927 in there and give you credit for all of your 76 years.

I think you might have the top spot here.  It's great that you're out there paving the way for us youngsters.  I sure hope I'll still be burning up the streets at 76.

I spent most of the day with Gene Winfield's girl friend yesterday at Autorama and he is the same age as you.  She talked about all the things he's got going on and judging from the stories I'm going to have to step things up a little just to keep up with you older guys.  She was a bundle of energy too and keeping up with her would keep anybody young....real nice lady.

You ought to try to make it out to Bonneville this year so we can have the honor of meeting our "World Champion Lurker".  Heck, we might even have a little Bonneville recognition ceremony.  It is the perfect setting you know.

It's good to have you here and we're planning on seeing you here for many many more years.
:b-d:  :b-d:  :b-d:
George