March Meet

Started by DRD57, March 15, 2005, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Gilles

Thanks for the pictures Don. It' now 2 year ago that I went to the March-meet! The time goes very quick.

Gilles :D

Slick 50

Thanks Don.

How did that scruffy roadster end up between those two sleek Buicks? :D

Looked like an abundance of older hemis in evidence and a few mighty Fords as well.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Crosley.In.AZ

Don,

good job as usual.

Down near the bottom .. the bolt on hood scoop on the flip front 55.  Looks like one of the Cal Custom units from the 60's
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

DRD57

Quote from: "Crosley"Don,

good job as usual.

Down near the bottom .. the bolt on hood scoop on the flip front 55.  Looks like one of the Cal Custom units from the 60's

Yeah, I thought that scoop was perfect for that car.

DRD57

Quote from: "Gilles"Thanks for the pictures Don. It' now 2 year ago that I went to the March-meet! The time goes very quick.

Gilles :D

Time flies, that's a fact.

Are you making any plans for another trip?

Charlie Chops 1940

Very nice selection Don. I liked the SOHC Mustang and the Kellison coupe - how's they run?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

DRD57

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Very nice selection Don. I liked the SOHC Mustang and the Kellison coupe - how's they run?

Charlie

Dunno, I never saw either of them on the track.

Charlie Chops 1940

Maybe they were just sticker racers....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!