Guess who?

Started by Dolly, March 07, 2005, 01:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

Hi hunny, I'm home!

So what's for dinner?
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Anonymous

F1 ( Toyota ) leftovers.

purplepickup

It's been quite a while.     I was wondering if you ran off with that scallawag ex-boyfriend of yours.....Rayvyn :shock:  He's been missing for a while too.
George

Crosley.In.AZ

what are you cooking?

Quote from: "Dolly"Hi hunny, I'm home!

So what's for dinner?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

TJ's Dad

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: TISOK  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Mr34

Hello Dolly, Nice to meet you.

Dolly

Quote from: "purplepickup"It's been quite a while.     I was wondering if you ran off with that scallawag ex-boyfriend of yours.....Rayvyn :shock:  He's been missing for a while too.

Now that's what I call funny!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

Quote from: "Crosley"what are you cooking?

Roasted rayvyn, with a side of TISOK.
Dolly

Dolly

Quote from: "TJ's Dad":lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: TISOK  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

For a Treehugger, you are a funny guy, guess you must have inherited that from TJ.   :wink:
Dolly

Dolly

Quote from: "Mr34"Hello Dolly, Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.  :D
Dolly

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Dolly"
Quote from: "Crosley"what are you cooking?

Roasted rayvyn, with a side of TISOK.

I hear rayvyn goes well with a pair of warm buns

:arrow:   :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dolly

Quote from: "Crosley"I hear rayvyn goes well with a pair of warm buns

My cookbook says BETWEEN warm buns.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"I hear rayvyn goes well with a pair of warm buns

My cookbook says BETWEEN warm buns.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :shock:   your  :twisted: dolly!!!!! Thats the funniest stuff I've seen all day!! But be nice Rayvyn's my friend!
Debb

Dolly

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"But be nice Rayvyn's my friend!
Debb

Debb, I hope he hasn't made you all the same promises he made me, before dumping me in a derserted and dark parking lot one dark and stormy night, after he had tired of taking advantage of me.

You need to be vigilant around that one, he's a nasty piece of work.
Dolly

jeffa

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"But be nice Rayvyn's my friend!
Debb

Debb, I hope he hasn't made you all the same promises he made me, before dumping me in a derserted and dark parking lot one dark and stormy night, after he had tired of taking advantage of me.

You need to be vigilant around that one, he's a nasty piece of work.
Where's all the lawyers when you need them?
Oh, that's right; still lurking on the Aussie forum...