Who's who

Started by purplepickup, March 06, 2005, 08:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I was reading parklane's post about being at Autorama and without knowing what RRTers looked like, he didn't meet any.  It got me to thinking.  Recently the generous rotund feline added a Member's Rides section to the board and if we put a picture of ourselves and our cars in there it would help some of us to identify each other at different events.  

It would also help find the right picture if we used our username for the subject of the post instead of just saying "My Ride".  

If anyone has trouble posting pictures they can email them to me and I'll size them and post them for you.  In fact, I've probably got some pretty good pictures of some of you already.

Some of us might be a little reluctant to put our picture on the internet but it was just a thought....
George

Pep

In the old carnation of the RRT there used to be a section that had pics of everybody...I don't know if it here or not...can't seem to see it...but I'm part blind and deaf ( when it suits me  :wink: )
See Ya
Pep

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Good idea George.  Athough meet and greet times were posted for the Autorama in advance and at the meet and greet times there were tons of RRT folks hanging out, drinking beverages and eating cookies.  Saturday's alone had, FatCat, Miss Kitty, FaatRod, HotRodLadyCrusr, Enjenjo, HotRodGirl, OhioBlueTip, CharlieChops, Roadstar, KustomLincolnLady, N8DC and a number of others.

A GREAT time was had by all but talk of missing PPU was in the air.

xoxox
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

George...I like that idea.I'll see if I can find some photos to post.Hope lots of other members do the same!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

I don't want to cause people nightmares.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"I don't want to cause people nightmares.

That's ok Tony, we know we'll never be as handsome as you are   :cry:

George

rumrumm

Good idea, George. Maybe FatCat can add to the members page if we send in a photo. It  would  be nice to have a link so we could see someone with a click in their profile. Is this possible, FatCat?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

moparrodder

Hey George, I like the idea too but since I aint no good in posting pics I'll have to have someone smarter than me to do it, I never said I was the sharpest chisel in the tool box :roll:  :lol:    Bill

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Crosley"I don't want to cause people nightmares.

That's ok Tony, we know we'll never be as handsome as you are   :cry:

==== I do not think handsome is the word to use for me.

I ain't no tomslik

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "moparrodder"Hey George, I like the idea too but since I aint no good in posting pics I'll have to have someone smarter than me to do it, I never said I was the sharpest chisel in the tool box :roll:  :lol:    Bill
Can you email me some pictures?  I can edit them so that they will post and send them back to you with some instructions if you want, or you can make a post and I'll put the pictures in it for you.  We can work something out.  Email or PM me and let me know what you want to do.  If you do send pictures, send them at the full (biggest) size you have.  Just the way they come off the camera is perfect.
George