NEW HERE,JUST SAYIN´HELLO

Started by swedester, March 02, 2005, 03:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swedester

hi all,just found this site,so ,I thought I would introduce myself:34yrs,single,own my own house,been a mopar freak since 1990,I´m currently building an europen opel coupe `66,that is getting a chevy sb among other things,just bought a `65 valiant stw that is going to be my daily driver when done.also have a `32 ford p-u project,that I´m still collecting parts for,it´s going to be pretty much traditional and have a `55 331 hemi in it.
you may find some additional info on my site.

later/ Vince
HEMI! :twisted:

bcal

G'day Vince
Welcome mate.
We aussies have just taken over the RRT.  :D
Payback for the yanks taking over our place during WWII. :wink:
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome to the RRT board...

good to see a wide variety of folks here.

I like mopar stuff and others..... LOL .  I own a 1961 Dodge Lancer and more junk too.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

swedester

thanks guys! or is that mates down there?I´m re-arranging my garage right now, so in a few days(or weeks :roll: )I will have some new pic´s of my 32 project,just in mock-up stage, but atleast it´s inside!

purplepickup

Welcome to the RRT swedester.....one more for the northern hemisphere. :D  Like Crosley said, it's nice to see rodders from all over the world here.
:b-d:
George

KustomLincolnLady

Welcome aboard Vince!! Sounds like you've got a good start to your addiction there!!!!  :lol:
And they are right, we have been invaded. but its a good thing.
I could "listen" to those sexy accents  all day!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Debb

parklane

Welcome Vince, you'll like it here if you can understand the "foreign" accent.
Debb, I must have my internet antenna turned the wrong way , cause I can't hear that Aussie accent at all :roll:
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Welcome! How can a guy still be single in a country full of beautifull blonde ladies :?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

swedester

Quote from: "40"Welcome! How can a guy still be single in a country full of beautifull blonde ladies :?
well,I guess it´s temporary,I just split up whith the latest one,just 2 months ago,so I´m enjoying the "free" life again! 8)

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I could "listen" to those sexy accents  all day!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Debb
Forget about all those other aussies Debb, there all married.
Now did uno, that Tina Turner sung that song, Simply The Best about me.  :wink:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I could "listen" to those sexy accents  all day!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Debb
Forget about all those other aussies Debb, there all married.
Now did uno, that Tina Turner sung that song, Simply The Best about me.  :wink:

Is that so!!!!  :shock:  What kinda car do you have? LOL  :wink:  :lol:
Debb

rumrumm

Always good to  have another fellow Swede aboard the RRT. Even though I am  a second generation American, our proud Johanson roots run back to Smoland and Skaraborg.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com