How about an art thread?

Started by hotrodmatt, February 26, 2005, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"
Quote from: "klassik"Here are a few of my designs.

Wow; you are very talented.
I really love that CHP coupe.

I agree  :D .  All the artwork was great, but I'd buy a T-shirt with that coupe on it in an instant.

Very nice,

Sum

Carps

Quote from: "Crosley"I first thought it was a fart thread 8)

Don't worry, I'm sure Bob K will be along any moment now.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Do pictures of feeding time for choco count as art?

that must violate some law some where!

We have the lawers working on it.
Carps

Carps

Does striping count as art?

Hey Sean, maybe we can also take up some of Frank's bandwidth with a model cars deal?
Carps

klassik

Quote from: "Carps"Does striping count as art?

Hey Sean, maybe we can also take up some of Frank's bandwidth with a model cars deal?

Striping is definately art.

Lets see some of yours Carps.

Craig
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "klassik"

Craig

Got me a tad flumoxed. had this folder full of Carp's twisted lines tored away on the big drive, but seems to have vanished.  Soon as I figga out where they went, I'll post some.

Currently working on half a dozen little red toolboxes to be given away by Bay Rodders at Two Bay's run.  My first real 'commision'.

I've requested payment be 'entry' to the event.  Wonder if that makes me a bigger scab or something else?  Guess I should get my lawyer to check.
Carps

klassik

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "klassik"

Craig

Got me a tad flumoxed. had this folder full of Carp's twisted lines tored away on the big drive, but seems to have vanished.  Soon as I figga out where they went, I'll post some.

Currently working on half a dozen little red toolboxes to be given away by Bay Rodders at Two Bay's run.  My first real 'commision'.

I've requested payment be 'entry' to the event.  Wonder if that makes me a bigger scab or something else?  Guess I should get my lawyer to check.

That is one skill I would love to learn, I plan on looking into an airbrush course first though. I have worked in the smash repair industry so have a good understanding of the way airbrushes work but need to learn the techniques to get the effects right. There is going to be a stall at the up-coming Cranbourne Car and Bike show for an airbrush course so I will see them then.

Craig
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

TJ's Dad

I have trouble drawing a straight line so i bought a 'beugler' .... easy to use and even i'm progressing ... so i'd recommend one to all who wanna have a go ... got mine ex USA via eBay $35.00au at my door
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

kroozn

Are cartoons art?
An old character I know sat across the desk from me and sketched this.
I think he's pretty good.  :wink:

Anonymous

Mike is that $35-00 US or $35-00 Aussie.
Do not forget we are on a US Forum Now.

Thank you, Your'e welcome.

klassik

Quote from: "kroozn"Are cartoons art?
An old character I know sat across the desk from me and sketched this.
I think he's pretty good.  :wink:

Hey Kroozn.

Get a black fine line pen and clean that up it look s too kool to stop with just a sketch.

That is a great piece.

I use a light box to go from sketch to black line, but you can always tape it and a clean sheet to a window and use that.

Great work!!

Craig

Edit, Sorry I just realised you didnt draw it yourself, please pass on the message above to him.

Jimmy B

An original Tom Medley now that is cool 8)

I guess it is my turn

klassik

My bad

I didnt make out the signature.

Get that sucker framed!

Carps

I only started striping about six months ago, so don't laugh too hard.

My letterbox.
Carps

Carps

Think I gotta be more patient with the picture uploads to avoid duplication.

My moddeling toolbox, front (I think).
Carps