How about an art thread?

Started by hotrodmatt, February 26, 2005, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

The back of my modeling toolbox.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

I think I worked out how to put more than one picture in each post.

Humpy Generator.
Carps

Sean Hammond

I guess its sorta art in some way. Been building these things for about a year and a half-2 years now, lotsa fun creating cars wishing you could build in 1:1!
My F-1 "shop Truck"

36 Coupe

57 Ford, This was a big job getting all the stuff to fit in!

37 Pickem Up. Chopped, channeled over  a stepped frame. Injected Y Block powered

Heres the latest thing.
From This:

Whoopsie!

Im in trouble:

Hey, looks like a car again

All shiny and flashy again

klassik

Hey Carps and Sean, some kool stuff there. i love the mail box and the model truck is very cool.

Craig
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Carps

Does that mean you want some more?
Carps

Carps

The Confederates Rod & Custom Club left the cooking stand for their water heater (used for making coffee at rod runs) in my shed.  When they got it back it looked like this, that'll teach em to leave stuff lying around.
Carps

klassik

Here is some more of mine

Craig
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Carps

Great stuff there Klassik, just not sure about the Mustang.   :wink:
Carps

klassik

Thanks,

The Mustang was for a client in the states who is making a computer game based around radio control muscle cars.

I have removed the antenna and the body lugs off this one to tidy it up a little.

Craig