Attention HRI refugees

Started by Fat Cat, February 23, 2005, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "X38"Well (fake) wog features, you've obviously never had prosicuito* and rockmelon either here or in Italy.
Yup, but I eat them separately.  

QuoteAnd what's tomato?
Pizza base, it goes under the pizza topping not on it   :lol:

QuoteAnd chilli?
Hot

QuoteAnd..... check yer facts.
I did and the Carps book of facts says Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza or Hamburgers.

Quote*And I don't give a #### if that's that's wrong spelling.
Me niether.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

klassik

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "klassik"
Quote from: "rx4ord"If your'e in Rome wouldn't it be "tossa danodda shrimpa onna da barby?"

BEEEEEWDIFULLL ...............................COUPLA DAYS.

SWEET!

Craig

Why would you speak Greek when in Rome?   :?

Show me the greek in that post and I will eat shrimp
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

klassik

Quote from: "X38"Well (fake) wog features, you've obviously never had prosicuito* and rockmelon either here or in Italy.
Yup, but I eat them separately.  

QuoteAnd what's tomato?
Pizza base, it goes under the pizza topping not on it   :lol:

QuoteAnd chilli?
Hot

QuoteAnd..... check yer facts.
I did and the Carps book of facts says Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza or Hamburgers.

Quote*And I don't give a #### if that's that's wrong spelling.
Me niether.

I always thought the base was made from dough? if the tomato went underneath the pizza it would be under the dough LOL

and chilli does go on top :lol:
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "klassik"BEEEEEWDIFULLL ...............................COUPLA DAYS.

SWEET!

The catchcry of one 'Con the Fruiterer", maried to 'Marika' both very Greek names and everybody knows the Italians run fish and chip shops whilst the Greeks have Fruit empourioums.

QuoteShow me the greek in that post and I will eat shrimp
So long as you get them at an italian fish n chip shop
Carps

klassik

Quote from: "klassik"Brootal...mate. you havent had a real hamburger till it has beetroot and pineapple on it! even Burgerking/Hungry Jacks have it on their Aussie Burgers..

Well slap my face and call me WOGBOY!

Pineapple is FRUIT and does NOT belon in a Hamburger nor does it belong on Pizza, only a flamin 'skippy' would stuff up a good feed by including fruit in a meat based meal.    :P

I suppose that means spaghetti bolognaise and lasagne is wrong too?

how about some of the mexican food with tomato and meat??

How can a burger not be a burger with pineapple on it anyway?

Mr Cool

Or those in Mikes dam, full of silty flavour........mmmmmmmmmmm.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

klassik

SWEET!

The catchcry of one 'Con the Fruiterer", maried to 'Marika' both very Greek names and everybody knows the Italians run fish and chip shops whilst the Greeks have Fruit empourioums.

just aint greek sorry, they are a variant of the english words beautiful...couple of days.

Just because they protayed Greek people doesnt mean what they say is Greek. LOL

old32

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
Or those in Mikes dam, full of silty flavour........mmmmmmmmmmm.

Bugger you guys. How the hell (hadies) are we going to teach the yanks strine.

Everybody knows you only get yabbies or jorgies out of a dam.

(Hey Fatcat you just converted one four letter word into five.)
:twisted:  :twisted: The Older I Get The Faster I Was :twisted:  :twisted:

Carps

Quote from: "klassik"I suppose that means spaghetti bolognaise and lasagne is wrong too?
Only if it's got Pineapple in it.

Quotehow about some of the mexican food with tomato and meat??
I've been to Mexico and eaten real Mexican food.  It's nothing like what's served here masquerading as mexican food.  Likewise, I never saw Mexican food with Pineapple in it.

QuoteHow can a burger not be a burger with pineapple on it anyway?
Same way it can be a hamburger with no ham in it.   :roll:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "Mr Cool"Or those in Mikes dam, full of silty flavour........mmmmmmmmmmm.

They would be Yabbies, not prawns.   :roll:
Carps

Carps

SWEET!

just aint greek sorry, they are a variant of the english words beautiful...couple of days.

I'm not so sure, just gimme a cupla dayz for my Lawyer to check it out and send your lawyer a letter of confirmation, that in the eyes of the law, if it looks Greek and has a Greek accent, then it must be Greek.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "old32"Everybody knows you only get yabbies or jorgies out of a dam.

And if Roy knows it, then it must be true, coz he's even older than Mike.
Carps

jeffa

Quote from: "Mr34"OK Stop!

you can talk about prawns all you like but when you start insulting our (Our: meaning the original New south Welshmen settlers) Beer then you are going to far!!!!!
You are only mexicans anyway!!! (south of the border!!)

And for the record you are all forgetting one golden rule of cooking which is that seafood loves ginger, any chef worth his salt (Salt: which should always be added to tomatoes, cos they Love it!) knows that Ginger goes in Seafood no questions asked. Crickey do i have to explain everything!!!

And secondly, Tooheys new is the best, that VB stuff is cats p***!!!!!!
No arguments!!!

And just to open up a whole new can of worms, what is that game you play down there where you tap little balls to each other in tight shorts and get a point if you miss the goals?? What the....its like air hockey...
Hey, if you want to see a real game wander along to a Melbourne Storm game some time and see some Big hits!

Regarding  "see some Big hits!", you left out the "S"....(Or did you mean to hit the "T" and got the "h" instead)...

klassik

SWEET!

I'm not so sure, just gimme a cupla dayz for my Lawyer to check it out and send your lawyer a letter of confirmation, that in the eyes of the law, if it looks Greek and has a Greek accent, then it must be Greek.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

klassik

Quote from: "klassik"I suppose that means spaghetti bolognaise and lasagne is wrong too?
Only if it's got Pineapple in it.

Quotehow about some of the mexican food with tomato and meat??
I've been to Mexico and eaten real Mexican food.  It's nothing like what's served here masquerading as mexican food.  Likewise, I never saw Mexican food with Pineapple in it.

QuoteHow can a burger not be a burger with pineapple on it anyway?
Same way it can be a hamburger with no ham in it.   :roll:

Yeah we got close to Mexico, ElPaso to be exact and had Mexican food in a restaurant there. You are right no pineapple there, but it did have tomato and as we all know a tomato is fruit LOL.
Mind you you I was paying for it the next day, what a ring burner
Craig