HRI Refugees

Started by Jahoota, February 23, 2005, 02:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

Quote from: "choco"So where is Dolly? And Dolly's Boyfriend?

I would think that if Carps is dumbfounded at the situation with the ASRF big wig that Dolly is at a loss for words as well. But I'll bet both of them step up with a few words on the subject before all's said and done.

Something as dramatic as Mr Tudman's lack of guts to stand and fight his battles like a man instead of sicing the ambulance chasers after Greg will elicit some comment from Carps sooner or later.

This is a sad day for the ASRF organization and it seems to me a no confidence campaign is in order as y'all seem to rely heavily on what it does for you politically. Take back the control! THROW THE BUM OUT!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "choco"So where is Dolly? And Dolly's Boyfriend?

I heard a poor rumour that some heated words were exchanged , some cotton thrown and then it all got real quiet....  :lol:

:arrow:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

32V8

Another Australian hotrod outcast. Current car is actually still in California await shipping, I will try to post a pic. Former car was a 32 V8 sedan, sold to purchase the 40 coupe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/32V8/car1.jpg

mr model a

g'day all
yep i'm another HRI refugee.
currently building a 28 A rpu. my useranme comes from owning a lot of model a's
have previously built a 28 roadster, 28 touring, 30 coupe and a 29 sedan delivery all of which i have sold, and they're all still around in one form or another!
i look forward to chattin with you all
cheers, phil

moparrodder

WELCOME  mates!!!!   Glad to have you here, the more the merrier!  I know you will be a good asset to the board and will bring some new ideas for us to use on our projects!!!  If by chance you make it up this way and find yourself in IOWA you know you're always welcome to spend the night with us during your travels and we'll have a deck party and feed ya some tasty steakes off the barby!!!  and there are some RRT members close by  too so we can do some serious bench racing!!!  Well enjoy your stay here and I hope to meet some of you nice folks in the future!!!   Catch ya later and don't do anything that I wouldn't enjoy!!! :lol:  :lol:  :b-d:  :b-d:

BILL

X38

I'm fresh off the HRI. Man, I had a short life there. If I can figure out how, I'll post my wheels.[/img]

rooster

Quote from: "X38"I'm fresh off the HRI. Man, I had a short life there. If I can figure out how, I'll post my wheels.[/img]

Welcome to RRT! After you choose the picture you want to post and it within the size limits, be sure to click on  add attchment, then submit!

Dont get Mad, get even! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'd like to add my warm welcome to all my Aussie rodding brothers that are finding their way over here for the first time and to say welcome back to those that have been here in the past.  We're behind ya 100%.  If there is anything we as a group can do from here, please don't hesitate to ask.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

choco

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'd like to add my warm welcome to all my Aussie rodding brothers that are finding their way over here for the first time and to say welcome back to those that have been here in the past.  We're behind ya 100%.  If there is anything we as a group can do from here, please don't hesitate to ask.

Eeerrrrm.....
Nah, I'll leave that one alone.
G'day Denise. I really miss the corn shuckin' and stuff. Us CRAKNs are looking forward to the next BBQ.
BTW, what's happened to Brian?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

enjenjo

QuoteBTW, what's happened to Brian?

He's working many hours at his job right now.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Brootal

Quote from: "X38"I'm fresh off the HRI. Man, I had a short life there. If I can figure out how, I'll post my wheels.[/img]

I'll save you the trouble.

X38 has one of the most horrible '32 roadsters I've ever seen!

Look at this POS!!!

It's always filthy and he clearly doesn't look after the thing!

See! The bloody fenders fell off!

Man... I love that car! :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

X38

I love you too Brootal XXXX

Don't tell Sue I did that. @3$! I said sue. I hate that word.

Maybe I should have called myself "Prince of Darkness"

Can't wait til the next club meeting. It'll be a combination of "it' hitting the fan and a lot of stunned mullets.

That, and jahoota telling us all about these car plans.

Of course, that'll be after the ASRF meeting. Which for some perverse reason I think I'll attend - for the first time ever.

Thanks for posting the shots of the car on my behalf. I'm better at cars than computers.

Mr HOT ROD

Now that HRI is nearly gone, I have moved home like alot of u guys.
I hope I learn alot of Rod stuff on RRT like I did on HRI.
But i'm not sure if i'll get to used to the "baby poo yellow" background colour, likes just likes Pep's '34, he Brootal!

Mr HOT ROD
\"Look out for XW - 069 at a Victorian Car Show near you!\"

1969 XW Fairmont, Diamond White, 302 Windsor, Burgundy Interior, Stock Wheels.

Jahoota

ahhhh, Mr X38. Nice to see you pop up a few places. I think Brootal jealous he doesn't have a car to actually keep clean! (well, wipe off the hair grease on a weekly basis)   :wink:  :wink:  

my grand plans? should take me about 30 secs to explain at the club  meeting (cant see it being discussed tho!) and about 20 years to finish at the current rate ((or rather the rate at which I pay the ex maintenance (alimony? for our northern brethern!)).  Awwww, c'mon, I have dave's rusty old A rails and rear X member. Not forgetting the A grill shell I was going to turn into a BBQ grill (much to Bcal's horror  :lol:  ) I'm only about a zillion parts away!   :lol:
Paint chips add character...

X38

jahooooota, I'm doing an A for someone at the moment, beam axle front etc. You should take a peek some time. Since you've got some (unacceptable word) reason for not coming on the garage crawl.

I think an in-person checkout of that south Winsor address is in order. Not overly convinced about quality from the website.

AJ works at ozrods now. maybe you should chase him re. the vicky tourer body whereabouts etc.