Paint at last

Started by erbssr, February 16, 2005, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erbssr

I'm neww here. Have been on the SRS site for years and was aGG Rodders Rep.
Thought I'd show some pics of my latest project. 55 Chey First edition PU.

erbssr

Well I guess I don't know how to post a picture here.

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board.

under the posting box is  a  spot for photo uploads from your computer .."Add an Attachment"  follow the instructions.  

The photo size is restricted and the board will tell you if it is too large
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

moparrodder

Quote from: "erbssr"I'm neww here. Have been on the SRS site for years and was aGG Rodders Rep.

Hey Fred!!!  Good to see ya here 8)   Haven't talked to you since Des Moines a few years ago when ya had the red 47.  I heard ya had a new project, can't wait to see some pics. Oh , and WELCOME to the board, you'll like it here, a lot of super people that care and are more than willing to help with any problem that comes up!!!  Catch ya later,            

Bill

Hi Fred....Glad to see you stop by.....It's been awhile!I have a late 55....Look forward to seeing some photos of your truck.You'll enjoy the guys/gals that hang out here....a pretty "laid back" group!Welcome to the RRT!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "erbssr"I'm neww here. Have been on the SRS site for years and was aGG Rodders Rep.
Welcome; can't wait to see some pics.

rumrumm

If you cannot resize your photos, email them  to me and I will size them and post  them for you.

ls-johanson@wiu.edu
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

rumrumm

Let see if this works.
Lynn
'32 3W

rumrumm

Posting Fred's firewall.
Lynn
'32 3W

nzsimon

Could it be the matt black fad is finally past ? I certainly hope so
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

erbssr

The main color is PPG Omni Sunset Orange Mica and the accent color is PPG Omni Sandstone Beige Pearl. That will be on the grill, running boards, lower fender tips (below the molding line) and the Bowtie on the tailgate.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "erbssr"The main color is PPG Omni Sunset Orange Mica and the accent color is PPG Omni Sandstone Beige Pearl. That will be on the grill, running boards, lower fender tips (below the molding line) and the Bowtie on the tailgate.

HI FRED!!!! Long time no see!! Welcome.   I love that color it almost glows, can't wait to see it out in the sun!!!!!! MORE MORE!!  :lol:  :wink:
Debb

erbssr

Hey Debb. Thanks.
Yeah I think it will look great in the sun too, but what the heck is sun????

We have been fighting the weather for a while waiting for enough warm days to paint this thing. At least we got some color down. Now I need to get the sub-frame done and the motor back in.

YEEEEHAAWWW!!