Ta-Da!

Started by rumrumm, February 15, 2005, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Just got the '32 back from the paint shop on 2-4-05, one day after my birthday. What a present! The photo does not do it justice.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

slocrow

Lynn; I kind of thought that's what Ta-Da was going to be. Well, actually I guess I really thought it was completed. It sure has come along fine.
What's the chop and what size are your front wheels, width? lastly, was the wiper hole or boss there or did you have to measure?
Love the flames. Can't wait to see it in person :) ........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

rumrumm

It is an Outlaw body which has a 3 1/2 inch chop; I had to drill the hole for  the  Mighty Wiper--really sweated it but I made a little  fixture so I could drill perpendicular from the inside and it came out right; the wheels are 15 inch Torque Thrust II's--7 inch width on the front and 10 inch on the rear. The hood has a cowl induction scoop--never seen one on a '32 before so  I  thought, "Why not?"

Quote from: "slocrow"Lynn; I kind of thought that's what Ta-Da was going to be. Well, actually I guess I really thought it was completed. It sure has come along fine.
What's the chop and what size are your front wheels, width? lastly, was the wiper hole or boss there or did you have to measure?
Love the flames. Can't wait to see it in person :) ........Frank
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Lynn....The 32 is looking great.....Finished in time for Des Moines???
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "rumrumm"Just got the '32 back from the paint shop on 2-4-05, one day after my birthday. What a present! The photo does not do it justice.

WOW!!!!!!  :shock:  :shock:   8)  8)  Need sunglasses for that georgous one!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!  Flames are nice and subdued,  Nice Job Lynn

purplepickup

That's really cool Lynn.    I'll bet you're one proud guy!  I know you've put a lot of work into that car.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person.
Congratulations.   Are you passing out cigars? ~:)
George

Dave

Quote from: "rumrumm"Just got the '32 back from the paint shop on 2-4-05, one day after my birthday. What a present! The photo does not do it justice.
Man .... Gotta love a nice 32! More Pics More Pics More PIcs........
Dave :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"
Man .... Gotta love a nice 32! More Pics More Pics More PIcs........
Dave :lol:

:twisted: Dave, stop slobbering!!!!  :lol:  :wink:

nzsimon

Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Crosley.In.AZ

looks dang good!

i like that color!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

34ford

WOW Lynn,

Sure looks cool. What color yellow is that. I have a PPG Viper yellow picked out for mine. Maybe we'll get to see it in Des Monies this year.  Are the flames in a gold pearl? I've wanted to put on some ghost flames similar to yours.

bob

phat46

VERY nice, I really like the flames too!

Bob K

Look Super, Great color and love the flames.  Hope you get it to Desmoines.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

Well, I want to see it somewhere!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Super cool 8) I love the ghost flames too!!!
congrats on a job well done.
I agree with Dave, feed us more pix :)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****