34 Ford hood sides and grill

Started by HOTRODSRJ, February 10, 2005, 09:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOTRODSRJ

Hey guys and gals.....I have an original grill shell and hood sides for a 34 Ford in great shape.  Garage cleaning time and I don't know what to ask for it?

What's this stuff worth? I want to put it up somewhere for sale.

Thanks.....
STEVE "JACKSTANDS" JACK

skipstitch

Hey HotRod... I'll give ya $200

but seriously... rough grilles go for $600  to $2400 for perfect ones.  I'd do some checkin' on Ebay to see what that stuff in similar condition is going for.... But if you don't wanna mess with all that my offer stands!!!  I'll even drive down and pick 'em up!!!!  Stitch

Charlie Chops 1940

I've seen 4 repops go in the last 3 months in the 1500-1800 range on eBay (all the same seller), but the cheapest repops are retail in the 2300 range and up to 2800 for the Drake repop. The only reason I know is that I have a friend looking for a 34 grille. I'd be glad to get you two together if you decide you want to sell it in the rodders market.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HOTRODSRJ

WEll....I am interested in selling them somewhere.  If ya guys know of anyone that is interested I guess spread the word.

I would like to sell em all together.  The grill shell is in great shape but the grill portion is was custom rodded back in the 80s. Some guys like that look and some don't.  The sides are perfect.  So one more time...what's the asking price do you think?  Can I get $500 for all of it?

Will be leaving for a week this afternoon, so will check back as I can.

A poor pic...

Thanks..
STEVE "JACKSTANDS" JACK

Bob K

Quote from: "HOTRODSRJ"WEll....I am interested in selling them somewhere.  If ya guys know of anyone that is interested I guess spread the word.

I would like to sell em all together.  The grill shell is in great shape but the grill portion is was custom rodded back in the 80s. Some guys like that look and some don't.  The sides are perfect.  So one more time...what's the asking price do you think?  Can I get $500 for all of it?

Will be leaving for a week this afternoon, so will check back as I can.

A poor pic...

Thanks..

Steve Check your PM's  I'll take em.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Crosley.In.AZ

I sent you a PM of a fellow here in Az that wants then if faat rod does not take them....

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)