Chat tonight 9 pm.

Started by enjenjo, February 06, 2005, 05:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

welcome one and all. For those of you using AOL, there are some issues, but you can still get in if you do it right. See you at 9
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"there are some issues, but you can still get in if you do it right.

===== OK!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"welcome one and all. For those of you using AOL, there are some issues, but you can still get in if you do it right. See you at 9

Ill prolly be watching the super bowl. I really dont like football but I like the comercials..
Dave
ps: Besides I did talk to you yesterday.............

av8

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "enjenjo"welcome one and all. For those of you using AOL, there are some issues, but you can still get in if you do it right. See you at 9

Ill prolly be watching the super bowl. I really dont like football but I like the comercials....

Same here. It's the only game I watch anymore, after several decades of hardcore fanhood up into my 50s.

That's 6 PM my time, right?

Mike

enjenjo

6pm your time, right. So see if we're still there when it's over.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

I registered and will give it a try.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Sean

Quote from: "N8DC"I really dont like football but I like the comercials.

Me too. This is the only Football game I watch, and the only reason is for the commercials. its halftime now though and I really haven't seen any that were too impressive yet.

The one with P.Diddy and the Pepsi Truck was pretty good.

Roadstar

I never found out how to get around the AOL problem. Tried late last night to get into the chat and still acted the same. My name showed up buy I didn't get a window with the chat room.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Roadstar"

I never found out how to get around the AOL problem. Tried late last night to get into the chat and still acted the same. My name showed up buy I didn't get a window with the chat room.

Were you using Internet Explorer?