Rod & Custom mag April 05

Started by alchevy, January 27, 2005, 08:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Two members of the RRT are all over this one: Don's car is one the front cover and there's a nice article on his car inside in the Asphalt Ego-Rama. Also Bob Klessig's car is featured.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

CruZer

How about Don's grin in the picture from the Egorama???? It made me laugh outloud.

Bib_Overalls

I'm still waiting for mine.  When did you subscribers get yours?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

phat rat

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"I'm still waiting for mine.  When did you subscribers get yours?

I think it was the begining of last week I got mine.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

mrloboy

Received my R&C today. It was nice to see a couple of features on people I know, if only through cyberspace. I saw Bob's 'vert in St Paul last year at BTTF's. I hung around for an hour or so, with hopes to personally shake his hand, but was unsuccessful. The car is even better in person than any film could ever record! Hats off! rj

Carps

Sheesh!

And here I wuz thinking it takes me a bit of time to get stufff in the mail.  January issue arrived today, so I guess there's at least another two months to wait for the issue you guys are talking about.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.