FNG Checking in

Started by RodZZilla, January 23, 2005, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RodZZilla

Starting to accumulate parts for a roadster pickup project.  Hoping to find a either a 28-29 or 30-31 Model A.  Going to be powered by a 292 Chevy 6.  Hopefully back it with a T-5.  Getting a Quick Change pieced together through swap meets, auctions, and the ever dangerous (According to my wife) Ebay.  Going to go for the Modified look when i get to that point.
There is a fine line between hardcore and stupid.

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. My son has a 28 29 roadster pickup. Ford V6 Highboy
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Roadster pickups are the rule. I have a  track nosed '26 running a Weber carbed 151 with a T-50 5 speed. Should start terrorizing midwestern streets this summer sometime. Hope to debut it at Indy GG.

Insert spam here...let me know if you're interested in an Offy 4 barrel intake for your 292...I just happen to have one taking up space.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the board. It's a good place with lotsa good folks.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

RodZZilla

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Roadster pickups are the rule. I have a  track nosed '26 running a Weber carbed 151 with a T-50 5 speed. Should start terrorizing midwestern streets this summer sometime. Hope to debut it at Indy GG.

Insert spam here...let me know if you're interested in an Offy 4 barrel intake for your 292...I just happen to have one taking up space.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the board. It's a good place with lotsa good folks.

Charlie

A freind had a track t w/a 153 Chevy II 4cyl.  Another guy in town owns this

It has a 153 in it, too.  Love the spindle mount Halibrands.

Might end up taking you up on that intake.  At some point I want to make a sidedraft style EFI, but that will probably be a few yrs down the road.
There is a fine line between hardcore and stupid.

Charlie Chops 1940

Very nice mix of a modified and a track nose.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!