SNOW!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, January 21, 2005, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

They are calling for 12+ inches looks like we won't be doing much this weekend!!  Maybe shovling  :roll:  :shock:
supposed to start about Midnight, sure glad it wasn't last weekend, would have missed the BBQ build  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"They are calling for 12+ inches looks like we won't be doing much this weekend!!  

I'd think 12 inches would keep ya busy !
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"They are calling for 12+ inches looks like we won't be doing much this weekend!!  

About 65 degrees here today.  I just took a customer's street rod out for a "test drive".  To bad I had to get back as I would still be out test driving.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

He says your going to get 12 inches and it always ends up being 3 or 4.   :shock:  :roll:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

....probably make her forget all about the snow.... :twisted:
George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"He says your going to get 12 inches and it always ends up being 3 or 4.   :shock:  :roll:  :wink:

LMAO!!!!   :P  :lol:  :shock:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"

GEORGE!!!  :shock:  :shock:
LOL

SKR8PN

Ya know why women are such a poor judge of distance?
Cause men keep telling them that this(holding thumb and finger 2 inches apart) is 12 inches :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

58Apache

I think someone is trying to pull a snow job here!

Good thing I got chains on my lawn tractor and the snow blade is in place! The stuff is getting deep!

Steve

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"They are calling for 12+ inches looks like we won't be doing much this weekend!!  Maybe shovling  :roll:  :shock:
supposed to start about Midnight, sure glad it wasn't last weekend, would have missed the BBQ build  :lol:

Sue and I are planning a trip to Ft Wayne to see April and the grand baby sunday so I hope this stuff passes by then. We are thinking Logans steak house for a late lunch. The one we went to last time was by gander mountain... shovel that snow and come on over...
Dave

OlBuzzard

I sure enjoyed the 74 degree day though the sun did get hidden by clouds this afternoon.  We are supposed to have a cold front Sunday which will drop the temp near freezing.  Don't worry, I'll pay this summer!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "purplepickup"

GEORGE!!!  :shock:  :shock:
LOL

See.... she already forgot
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"They are calling for 12+ inches looks like we won't be doing much this weekend!!  Maybe shovling  :roll:  :shock:

Sue and I are planning a trip to Ft Wayne to see April and the grand baby sunday so I hope this stuff passes by then. We are thinking Logans steak house for a late lunch. The one we went to last time was by gander mountain... shovel that snow and come on over...
Dave

Well, its now 11:06 and it just started.!!!

Dave

Well im glad thats done! Spent the better part of the morning with the snow blower on the driveway and got lucky last nite cause it didnt drift much. Looks like were still planning on heading to Ft Wayne mid morning.. Did take the new 4x4 out for some fun yesterday and it goes good in the snow. Looks like we got about 1 ft here and my drive was about 1 1/2 a foot deep in spots.
Dave

nitrofc

Around 22 inches here ........ :shock:  :shock: