A little bit about me!

Started by tattoo, January 17, 2005, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "OlBuzzard"Goose the MichGANDERS!!!

Careful now, after we annex Ohio we may want Texas to store our rods in the winter!  :lol:   :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

river1

Quote from: "phat rat"Yes but it's a DRY HEAT  :lol:  Besides 80 mi north of you it's not as warm

yeh but dry heat is like the dry heaves they both blow

later jim :wink:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "tattoo"I have only made a couple post on the forum, so I thought I should let everyone who I am. My name is David Tisch, they call me tattoo cause I am cover with tattoos! I am 28 years old from Jackson, MI. I own an airride company callad Bags And Brackets. I have been into custom cars and trucks since I could drive. I started out with lowriders, then moved on to mini trucks. I just sold my most prized mini truck ever. It was featured in Minitruckin' Magazine, and was a rolling business card for me for years!

Another Michigander! We're takin' over  :twisted:
Oh yeah.. welcome....very nice rides!

Ha Ha thats funny  Im glad you did the quote thing Heck I guess I cant even read anymore. I cant believe I missed his name... Wow... Im going out and beat my head against the wall a while... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
Dave
aint easy being stupid i practice.................

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Welcome aboard the board.
Michigan rules.
Maybe we should get arm bands so Ohio can see us coming. :twisted:  :twisted:

They dont want to mess with thr GREEN TEAM right KEN :?:
Dave

tattoo

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!  To bad it is really cold in Michigan!!! I hope to put faces with names this summer! I might even have my '34 ready to show in primer at the end of the season.

1FATGMC

Welcome and I'm going to have some air bag questions for you regarding a car I'm building for B'ville.

I even get to Mich. every once in awhile.

c ya, Sum