A little bit about me!

Started by tattoo, January 17, 2005, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattoo

I have only made a couple post on the forum, so I thought I should let everyone who I am. My name is David Tisch, they call me tattoo cause I am cover with tattoos! I am 28 years old from Jackson, MI. I own an airride company callad Bags And Brackets. I have been into custom cars and trucks since I could drive. I started out with lowriders, then moved on to mini trucks. I just sold my most prized mini truck ever. It was featured in Minitruckin' Magazine, and was a rolling business card for me for years!

I still am into minitrucks, and still own one(a 1989 mazda). I also have a 1999 suburban that is my daily driver which is bagged also. I drive it everyday! Even in snow, I just put the stock wheels on in the winter.

One other addiction I have is fast boats! I own a 1973 Merlin Jet boat with an Olds 455, 400hp, and tops out at 70mph.

Now I have a '34 ford that I have posted pictures of. I have been wanting one of these for years!!! Expect extreme mods to this car as you can see from my other rides!!!!

Also, if anyone has any airride questions feel free to contact me at (517) 652-3639

Dave

Quote from: "tattoo"I have only made a couple post on the forum, so I thought I should let everyone who I am. My name is David Tisch, they call me tattoo cause I am cover with tattoos! I am 28 years old from Jackson, MI. I own an airride company callad Bags And Brackets. I have been into custom cars and trucks since I could drive. I started out with lowriders, then moved on to mini trucks. I just sold my most prized mini truck ever. It was featured in Minitruckin' Magazine, and was a rolling business card for me for years!

I still am into minitrucks, and still own one(a 1989 mazda). I also have a 1999 suburban that is my daily driver which is bagged also. I drive it everyday! Even in snow, I just put the stock wheels on in the winter.

One other addiction I have is fast boats! I own a 1973 Merlin Jet boat with an Olds 455, 400hp, and tops out at 70mph.

Now I have a '34 ford that I have posted pictures of. I have been wanting one of these for years!!! Expect extreme mods to this car as you can see from my other rides!!!!

Also, if anyone has any airride questions feel free to contact me at (517) 652-3639

Looks good .. Lemme think here is it Steve or maybe im thinking bout someone else or maybe you told me. I like the trucks, mighty fine work there young man. If any of you want to know tattoo used to live right down the street from me. Its a long story and we will not get into it here but its good seeing him on the board. I plan on getting over to see his 34 and shoot the breeze and maybe he will stop by here also... Anything I can do any questions just ask...
Dave

phat46

Quote from: "tattoo"I have only made a couple post on the forum, so I thought I should let everyone who I am. My name is David Tisch, they call me tattoo cause I am cover with tattoos! I am 28 years old from Jackson, MI. I own an airride company callad Bags And Brackets. I have been into custom cars and trucks since I could drive. I started out with lowriders, then moved on to mini trucks. I just sold my most prized mini truck ever. It was featured in Minitruckin' Magazine, and was a rolling business card for me for years!

Another Michigander! We're takin' over  :twisted:
Oh yeah.. welcome....very nice rides!

Fuzzy

Nice lookin' rides! Welcome to the bunch. 8)
No billet for this kid!

EMSjunkie

Another Yankee!!!!   OMG!!!  :?
that's all right, the south is gonna rise again!!
welcome tattoo, I know where you are coming from, I have about 16 or 17 myself, lost count. get alot of weird looks from some of the people I meet. especially in my line of work. hang out awhile, lots of good info, tons of real nice folks, even the Michiganders :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

47wood

Welcome to the RRT David.  Glad you decided to hang here.  Nice rides.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

river1

Quote from: "phat46"Another Michigander! We're takin' over  :twisted:
Oh yeah.. welcome....very nice rides!

there has GOT to be a way to block the michiganders :!:  :!:

fatcat is there anything you can do? we must be over the quota by now. maybe we can get someone to leave for every michigander thats joins :idea:

hehehehehehehehe

welcome tattoo :!:  :!:  :D  :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Welcome....I really like the Burb!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

kb426

Welcome, I sure like those summer pics. A little green an a lot less white would be good.
TEAM SMART

KustomLincolnLady

Welcome aboard, better get ready for neked grass mowing!! MI Vs OH!!! LMAO
Love the Burb!!!!!!!!!!   40 and I have good taste  :wink:
Debb

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "river1"there has GOT to be a way to block the michiganders :!:  :!:

fatcat is there anything you can do? we must be over the quota by now. maybe we can get someone to leave for every michigander thats joins :idea:

hehehehehehehehe

======================
Fear not, Jim! ....Many of them will be moving to Arizona soon! :lol:

Welcome to the RRT, Tattoo!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

river1

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
Quote from: "river1"there has GOT to be a way to block the michiganders :!:  :!:

hehehehehehehehe

======================

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

man the borders, cut them off at the pass, hang em high

do they know it gets  HOT  here :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat rat

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"

hehehehehehehehe

======================

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

man the borders, cut them off at the pass, hang em high

do they know it gets  HOT  here :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:

later jim

Yes but it's a DRY HEAT  :lol:  Besides 80 mi north of you it's not as warm
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

Welcome aboard the board.
Michigan rules.
Maybe we should get arm bands so Ohio can see us coming. :twisted:  :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

OlBuzzard