Hop Up

Started by 41woodie, January 16, 2005, 10:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41woodie

Has anyone received the most recent HopUp.  I've ordered all of the others and they showed up just before Christmas, but this years has been a no-show so far!  Anyone got the poop?

OFOF

Quote from: "41woodie"Has anyone received the most recent HopUp.  I've ordered all of the others and they showed up just before Christmas, but this years has been a no-show so far!  Anyone got the #####?

Go to the Hop-up web site and leave Mort an email.  I havn't received mine yet either.

Don.
Don Palfreyman

Bob K

Quote from: "OFOF"
Quote from: "41woodie"Has anyone received the most recent HopUp.  I've ordered all of the others and they showed up just before Christmas, but this years has been a no-show so far!  Anyone got the #####?

Go to the Hop-up web site and leave Mort an email.  I havn't received mine yet either.

Don.

As of last week, they ain't here yet from the publisher.

B :(  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob K

The Latest word right from the Horse's mouth. Good to hear from the right end of the horse.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Hey you Coot!
The books shipped Monday (all 19 of them).
Now you Snowy Savages will have something to do when the Ol' Lady is out shoveling the walk!!!!"
Morty

Jeeze Morty, up to 19 already, way to go.

B 8) B

P.S.

Morty, I didn't know you were a lurker over here.
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

41woodie

Apparently all is right in the world and the newest Hopup is enroute.  Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!