My Photos are Finally Published!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 21, 2004, 12:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Just receieved a very cool looking "little mag" called  Primer  from my buddy Max Gearhead (HAMB) in the mail today.  He wrote up an event coverage article for the mag on the Hunnert Car PileUp and used both mine and 35Pickup's (HAMB) photos for the acticle!  Obviously there are ALOT of HAMBer's hot rods and kustoms in the photos and I can pick out a few screen names that they used.  Unfortunantly I beleive it's a Swedish? publication and I can't read more then a few words...... but the photos are very cool to look at!   :grin:  I'm very excited and wanted to share the news with you guys.  If your into the traditional, home built hot rod this is one show that is a MUST DO

[/img]
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

SKR8PN

Can I have your autograph????  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Congrats and nice pictures by the way........I love that "Space Truck" with the Buick fins!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Jimc

Help me look for a sign, HRLC slept here! :!:  Just kidding,
Congrats  :b-d:
You desrerve it.
You take really kool photos.
Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

av8

Congratulations, Denise! Good pics -- just what we old hacks need, more competition! :lol:

beatnik

If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Dolly

WOW!  Another world famous celebrity right here on the RRT.

Can't wait for the printed copy to arrive (I usually read all Carp's mag's before he gets to see them.)   :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

mrloboy

Congrats Denise! The hot rod world needs your spirit! rj

Fast Elvis

Nice job Denise!!....Keep up the good work! :D

Sean

Congratulations Denise, thats pretty cool.