Guide headlight trim rings

Started by Topsterguy, January 13, 2005, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsterguy

I don't think I've EVER seen a problem not solved here so here goes! :-)  I'm looking for a pair of trim rings, preferrably chrome, in really good shape for a pair of guide headlights I picked up off ebay. They're the standard 7" ones. Thanks ahead of time!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

model a vette

I have heard that 40 Chev rings work. The are also some early Harley headlight rims that were similar. I have not actually seen either. Let me know what you find as I need them, also!
Ed

phat46

Quote from: "Topsterguy"I don't think I've EVER seen a problem not solved here so here goes! :-)  I'm looking for a pair of trim rings, preferrably chrome, in really good shape for a pair of guide headlights I picked up off ebay. They're the standard 7" ones. Thanks ahead of time!

I just did this a couple weeks ago. I bought two new Harley rings for just over $40 at an aftermarket bike shop. You can find them on e Bay too if you want to try to win two seperate auctions (Only one light per bike I guess) If you have to pay big bucks at a Harley shop and don't want to paly on E bay, let me know and i can get more from the guy i got mine from.

Topsterguy

Thanks guys! I'll see what I can come up with around here!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"