At Last

Started by Rob, January 07, 2005, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

It's taken over a year, but the 37 is home and painted!!!  Hopefully the weather will co-operate and I can finish assembly, get the interior done and be on the road in the spring[/img]

Bob K

KEWL    I love the color.    Very nice.

B :D  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47wood

Real sweeeeet Rob ...great color.  You didn't drive her home in that weather with no glass did ya?  Congrats on the progress.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Quote from: "Rob"It's taken over a year, but the 37 is home and painted!!!  Hopefully the weather will co-operate and I can finish assembly, get the interior done and be on the road in the spring[/img]
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Dave :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

looks good.

you do have some assembly work ahead of you yet...... enjoy!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "Rob"It's taken over a year, but the 37 is home and painted!!!  Hopefully the weather will co-operate and I can finish assembly, get the interior done and be on the road in the spring[/img]

Very nice!!  Weather is supposed to get warm beginnings of next week, or you can just turn up the heat in the garage!

KustomLincolnLady

Wow Rob, that color is beautiful, well so is the car!!!   Looks like you have most of the really hard stuff done, spring is a ways away yet. you should make it!!!!      :lol:
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

I love the color as well.  Is that the Ford Ranger/Mustang '93ish color??

Who painted it??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

The car looks Great! Can't really tell from the photo....Is that grill a custom piece?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rob

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I love the color as well.  Is that the Ford Ranger/Mustang '93ish color??

Right on the money, "Sonic Blue"  Ford/Ranger circa 2003 actually

Who painted it??

Custom Images in Amherstburg ON, a little slow, but does good work

Rob

or you can just turn up the heat in the garage![/quote]

No garage heat yet, I may just have to tough it out!

Rob

Can't really tell from the photo....Is that grill a custom piece?[/quote]

After-market, not exactly stock, but not really custom either

purplepickup

Now the fun part starts.  :D   With most of the fabrication and fitting over with the finishing can be real rewarding.  It looks nice...now you've got to be careful not to chip the paint.  That first booboo really hurts. :wink:
George