An Open Question

Started by enjenjo, January 05, 2005, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzRod

Quote from: "enjenjo"I was thinking today, I have a lot of time for that since I am RETIRED :lol:  Most of us have been through several motor sports, Drag racing, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Drag Racing, Circle Track racing, Midgets, Sprints, Dune Buggys, Lawn Mower racing, ect, ect, ect. What draws us to do this? What makes us stop?

Here I am listening to you guys and how you got into racing, how you got out etc. Well I'm 22 years old and just getting into it. Drag racing is my choice. Don't know for how long, probably until the wind changes, until it stops being fun. I'm still single and like it that way. So life will take me in any direction I want it too. :mrgreen:

Hot rodding is a big part of my life, even though I don't own one, never driven one, it's the help I get off these guys, and you guys, that keeps me going. I will slow down one day, possibly build a rod, or a '55 chevy like the one in Two Lane Black-top, something nostalgic for sure, but who knows!!

Beck

Quote from: "Beck"Talk about different things to try. Last winter I decided I wanted to go tractor pulling. I couldn't finance the big boys so I built a garden tractor. Not your normal garden tractor. This one was designed for the motorcycle powered class. It was all hand built, with a '03 750 GSXR motor. How does a 140 hp, 16500 rpm garden tractor sound? I tried to figure out how to post the picture here. Up until a day or so ago it had been a long time since I posted here. I see some of the names I recognize from years past. HI guys!

I had some "free" time at work today and figured out how to post the tractor picture.

Crosley.In.AZ

Kool photo  and ride .  I am surprised they do  not require more safety gear on your body
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)