INTRO New to the Board

Started by yngrodder, January 02, 2005, 11:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yngrodder

Hi My name is Mel Lawyer, Im from Taylorville,Il.
I have been around Hot Rods and Customs since I was born, Rodding has been part of my Family since the 40s My current cars are a         1930 model a coupe, 1959 Elcamino, 1950 chevy. Looking forward to meeting and learning new things from you folks!!!

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Mel.  It's a nice friendly board.  With all those great rides you'll have some meaningful contributions.  Post some car pics when you get a chance.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Miss Kitty

Quote from: "yngrodder"Hi My name is Mel Lawyer, Im from Taylorville,Il.
I have been around Hot Rods and Customs since I was born, Rodding has been part of my Family since the 40s My current cars are a         1930 model a coupe, 1959 Elcamino, 1950 chevy. Looking forward to meeting and learning new things from you folks!!!

Hi Mel,

Welcome to the RRT.  I recently married into the group and have found them to be a very caring (if a bit crazy at times) group.

Miss Kitty

flt-blk

Mel,
You forgot to mention you are famous, being in the new Mad Fabricator
Society II DVD with your survivor model A 60's show car.

I got to hang out with Mel at the Hunnert Car Pileup in Il.  great guy,
welcome aboard.
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

Welcome....Glad you decided to enlist :)
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Nick32Vic

Mel is one of the coolest guys i know. A real family man and one heck of a nice guy. His dads got a nice 38 (is that the right year mel?) Ford Sedan.

Nick

Nick32Vic

yngrodder

Hey thanks nick for posting The pics, Thats my coupe it was built in the late 50s and I saved it last November from Mother Nature!!!
I guess I already know a few of people  on here.  I had seen info on the HAMB about this site and thought Id check it out.

Carps

Gudday Mel, welcome to the Round Table, not quite the HAMB, but thay are not a bad mob her for a bunch of old fogies, or is that old farts?   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

58 Yeoman

Welcome to the board Mel (another Illynoyan).  I saw your car at the pile up, but didn't get a pic.  The taillights caught my eye...from a 58 Chevy.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

EMSjunkie

Welcome Mel. glad to have you aboard. lots a nice folks here. lots a great info. and an occasional wander into the lunatic ranting of a few deranged minds :roll:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: "yngrodder"Hi My name is Mel Lawyer, Im from Taylorville,Il.

oh great, now we got a lawyer on here...... :roll:  :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Welcome aboard the board....

watch out for tomslik.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome aboard Mel.  Glad to have you here.  Lots of cool folks with tons of knowledge to share.  Your going to enjoy yourself around these parts.  See ya in March.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Welcome to the RRT Mel.  You definitely did your good deed for the year when you saved that coupe.   I like it.
:b-d:
George