Where's Miss Kitty?

Started by KustomLincolnLady, January 01, 2005, 01:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "GPster"

with fatcats father in the picture , there are 3 strikes .

:shock:
I am not one on sports but in little league if you hit a foul on the third stike you still weren't out. GPster

GPster .... in some of the youngster / inexperienced leagues they do not even keep score..... which would greatly help fatcat out....  :lol:

are we off topic here yet?

:wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quoteare we off topic here yet?

Only because you used "young", "fatcat", and "score" in the same sentence. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quoteare we off topic here yet?

Only because you used "young", "fatcat", and "score" in the same sentence. :shock:

dammit.... there goes one news years resolution already
Tony

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":wink:  :wink:  Hope she's enjoying married Life and Ohio!!!  
Debb   :lol:  :lol:

As far as I know she is this lovely vision setting next to me watching a movie. I'll check for sure and get back to you.

Well I checked. It was not her but she was quite upset when she came home and found me checking the other one out.  :oops: I don't think I will make that mistake again.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"dammit.... there goes one news years resolution already

Then you might as well give them all up if you can not go more than 2 days without breaking them.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"eeeeewwwwwwww, that is a mental picture I do not need!

run for safety  Miss Kitty

So would you like some real ones then? I can autograph them and mail them to you.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"are we off topic here yet?

:wink:

I do believe so. I seem to recall the original topic was my wife not me.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":wink:  :wink:  Hope she's enjoying married Life and Ohio!!!  
Debb   :lol:  :lol:

As far as I know she is this lovely vision setting next to me watching a movie. I'll check for sure and get back to you.

Well I checked. It was not her but she was quite upset when she came home and found me checking the other one out.  :oops: I don't think I will make that mistake again.

-====== that could explain some things
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"dammit.... there goes one news years resolution already

Then you might as well give them all up if you can not go more than 2 days without breaking them.

========== naw,  I make 100 or so resolutions  each year.  I'm at less than a 5% failure rate so far .....  although today is only the 3rd of january
Tony