Started by 48 super D, December 23, 2004, 10:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48 super D

Good Morning everyone,

I was just introduces to this site by scrap FE.  I just had my car delivered yesterday and looking to start building it in spring.  Im from wisconsin, always been into cars (muscle).  This will be my first street rod and Im looking forward to learning from everyone here.  Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome to the RRT.  I'm going to assume from your screen name your new project is a 1948 something.  Please fill us in on more details and keep us up to date with the build.  There are lots of folks here willing to help and answer qustions.

Again, Welcome to the RRT
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRt in spite of who you hang out with. :lol: You'll like it here.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Welcome! What ya build'n??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

48 super D

Im building a 1948 ford super deluxe tudor.  Its an all oroginal car with 89000 miles on it from kansas.  If anyone has any buffing questions, Im a sales and Tech support person from www.lakecountrymfg.com.  We are a manufacturer of automotive, aviation, rv buffing pad manufacturer.  Ill be starting on the car in early spring. My goal is to do mustang ifs, r and p, lt1 with 200R4 overdrive for cruising across country with the family.  Does anybody have any input on using a 200R4?  I dont want to rework frame to fit 700R4.  Thanks, all help is appreciated.

KustomLincolnLady

Welcome and Merry Christmas!!   Do you have a name  :wink:  :lol:
I'm sure all these guys on here can help you as your building your car. they are the best. You'll have to hook up with us somewhere this summer and enjoy the BBQ!!
Debb

48 super D

My name is Eric.  Very nice to meet everyone

Ohio Blue Tip

Welcome aboard!  Got any pictures yet?
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

48 super D

Not Yet, Am working on it

HotRodLadyCrusr

A couple of top notch tranny dudes hang out here.  They'll be along shortly to welcome you and answer your 200R4 questions.  WI's not too far.  Maybe we'll see you at the GG DesMoines show in July.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Welcome and Merry Christmas. :b-d:
George

phat46

I was just introduces to this site by scrap FE.  

Well maybe you'll both get your cars done at the same time... :lol:
Welcome aboard! ( Rick, I was just teasin'!)

Bob K

[ Well maybe you'll both get your cars done at the same time... :lol:
Welcome aboard! ( Rick, I was just teasin'!)[/quote]

You can't use the words Rick and Car done in the same sentence. That just doesn't work together.  LOL LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Welcome aboard Eric, maybe you can find some time to help poor ol Rick out  on his project, unless of course another wedding comes up.  ( just picking on ya Rick)

B  :b-d: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Eric.  Post some pics when they are available.  Merry Christmas.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "48 super D"Good Morning everyone,

I was just introduces to this site by scrap FE.  

A friend of Ricks is a friend of mine. Welcome aboard.. I think you'll find another family here.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!