Thank you ....OBT

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, December 19, 2004, 07:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Thank you one and all for all your support and prayers during this sad time for me and my family.  All the cards, Internet messages, flowers and donations are greatly appreciated.  Marcia was a great person and always tried to take good care of me and all her friends and family.  I'm not yet sure how I will get by without her.
May God bless you all.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Sean

I can't imagine how it feels like to lose someone that has been that close to you for that long. My wife and I are very close and everything we do, we do together. I have told her that selfish or not, I am hoping to go first so I don't have to find out what its like...

phat rat

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Thank you one and all for all your support and prayers during this sad time for me and my family.  All the cards, Internet messages, flowers and donations are greatly appreciated.  Marcia was a great person and always tried to take good care of me and all her friends and family.  I'm not yet sure how I will get by without her.
May God bless you all.

Ken, if you need to talk or just get out of the house give me a shout and come on over. We'll talk as long as you want and tip one or two while we're doing it.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bruce Dorsi

Ken:

Although we've never met, you have been on my mind a lot.

Now is the time to lean on family and friends to help you with your sorrow.

I can only guess at the pain you are feeling, as I know what my wife means to me.  And, as Sean said, I hope I never experience that loss.

Please know you are in my thoughts!

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

awsum34

Ken, same goes here. I lost my frist wife in 82. I know what your going through. It does get better. but it takes time. if you need anything. let us know.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

SKR8PN

Willy and I have been thinking about you a lot and hope all is going as well as can be expected.  I can't imagine what you are going thru and I hope none of use ever has to find out.  If you need anything,just holler.
Jim and Deb.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

purplepickup

Enjenjo mentioned earlier what a special group of people we have here.  We've become friends with many people we've never met and have almost become a family of sorts.  Many of us feel that events that affect each other's lives also affect ours.  

Even tho I know you better, I had the good fortune to have met Marcia in person and thru your stories of rod runs with the T.  I know that the memories that you two made together will keep her with you and your family for the rest of your lives.  I pray that time will heal your pain and memories of the good times will make you smile.

George
George

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Thank you one and all for all your support and prayers during this sad time for me and my family.  All the cards, Internet messages, flowers and donations are greatly appreciated.  Marcia was a great person and always tried to take good care of me and all her friends and family.  I'm not yet sure how I will get by without her.
May God bless you all.
Hang in there buddy..
Dave and Sue

Crosley.In.AZ

keep your head up as you move forward buddy
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)