* - more bad news

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, December 10, 2004, 10:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

I just got off the phone with Ken (Ohio Blue Tip). His wife, Marcia, passed away about 9 PM tonight. Ken and his son will be finalizing the funeral details tomorrow.. I believe the funeral will be at the Sytsema Funeral home, 737 E Apple Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49443.

I will add information as I learn it.

Ken and Marcia and Sharon and I have been pals for around 25 years. She was a great gal. I remember all the fun we had with our hot rods. Ken had a T-bucket back in the early days and Marcia went everywhere in it with Ken.

Ken sounded pretty good and I know that Marcia had made her peace.

God Speed!!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

I am really sorry to hear this. I know Ken told me last weekend there wasn't much they could do for her. I hope she has gone to a better place.  Tell Ken if he needs anything to let us know. I am thinking about him.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

This is just terrible news Charlie.  I've been wondering why Ken hasn't been on for a while again. I didn't realize that she was still in bad shape. Last I remember I thought things were getting a little better  :cry:
I'm sure this is very hard for you and your family also.

Ken his family and yours are all in our prayers.

Send Ken our Love and Condolences, please
Love Rob and Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Very sorry to here the news.  My condolences to Ken, his family and their friends.  If there is anything Ken needs please let us know.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Sean

Very sorry to hear that. I was under the impression that she was going to pull through, so that comes as somewhat of a surprise.

Fift4fe

OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I am also saddened at the news.Please tell Ken he is in out thoughts and prayers as are you and your wife.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rooster

My condolences to Ken, his family!
:cry:

Fat Cat

And mine and Trinka's thoughts and prayers to those of everyone else.

SKR8PN

To much of this going on this year...............So Sorry to hear about Marcia. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.
Jim and Deb
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

awsum34

Sorry to here that. Things like this are never easy. Hope he knows we're here for him.  
May God be holding his hand and walking him through this.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Slick 50

Sad news for sure.  :(
I can hardly imagine what it is like to lose one's life partner.
Life is so frail we must hold on to those we love while we can.
Condolences to you and your family, Ken. Have faith, the Lord will help you through the sadness.
Vicki's and my thoughts and prayers are with you!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Scrap Fe

Our thoughts and prayers are also with Ken and his family and friends.

Bob K

Maggie & I will keep Ken and his family in our thought's and prayers.

B :cry: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat46