Denise you got some splainin to do...

Started by Dave, December 07, 2004, 06:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hows come you dont post the pics of the car here? I just happened over on the HAMB last weekend and I see pics of your car and then again tonite. Ill be honest with ya I can harley keep up with 1 board let alone 2?.. I guess I may have missed sumpin cause I really didnt know you were having it done up for paint. Come on little girl share the info with us..............I heard rumors but .................. Tell us the story.... Whats the deal.Wats new.....
Dave :lol:

Sean

Quote from: "N8DC"Hows come you dont post the pics of the car here?

I noticed that too. I guess we aren't good enough for her anymore...  

I caught it on the HAMB a week or so ago. Matter of fact, I think thats the same Post that FatCat almost had a coronary on... :wink:  :D  Somebody made a comment about RRT'ers being Goldchainers and apparently Fatcat wasn't in a very humorous mood that day.

tomslik

Quote from: "Sean"
Quote from: "N8DC"Hows come you dont post the pics of the car here?

I noticed that too. I guess we aren't good enough for her anymore...  

I caught it on the HAMB a week or so ago. Matter of fact, I think thats the same Post that FatCat almost had a coronary on... :wink:  :D  Somebody made a comment about RRT'ers being Goldchainers and apparently Fatcat wasn't in a very humorous mood that day.

as crap, i missed some drama. what's the link?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Sean

Quote from: "tomslik"

as crap, i missed some drama. what's the link?

Drama on the RRT is rare so we have to import it from other Forums... :wink:  

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=650661&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

BELLM

That HAMB post with the drama brought me over here for a look- see.  I liked what I saw, registered.  Opened the door for riff-raff like me.  
I would LOVE to be a goldchainer!  I'm old & tired, would love to pay someone to  have been out there tonight welding holes in the frame and grinding.  Jeez!  Anybody ever count how many unnecessary holes there are in a 32 Ford frame??? :)

enjenjo

Quote from: "BELLM"That HAMB post with the drama brought me over here for a look- see.  I liked what I saw, registered.  Opened the door for riff-raff like me.  
I would LOVE to be a goldchainer!  I'm old & tired, would love to pay someone to  have been out there tonight welding holes in the frame and grinding.  Jeez!  Anybody ever count how many unnecessary holes there are in a 32 Ford frame??? :)

Well, I welded up 115 of them one time. Of course that one had been a farm wagon, so there were a few extra holes :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"apparently Fatcat wasn't in a very humorous mood that day.

Never happens. I am always in a good mood. Just ask my wife.

Yeah.....BUT,She hasn't actually LIVED with you yet :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40"Yeah.....BUT,She hasn't actually LIVED with you yet :P

Ok then ask my kids

Mikej

Denise, happy to see your making progress. Purple right :P  I could loa 8) n you a gold chain.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"Hows come you dont post the pics of the car here? I just happened over on the HAMB last weekend and I see pics of your car and then again tonite. Ill be honest with ya I can harley keep up with 1 board let alone 2?..

Yet you saw it on the HAMB, read about it, on TWO seperate posts no less, yet didn't make a comment????  I don't understand??

I guess I may have missed sumpin cause I really didnt know you were having it done up for paint. Come on little girl share the info with us..............I heard rumors but .................. Tell us the story.... Whats the deal.Wats new.....

There are lots of RRT folks following along with the progress on the HAMB.  I thought it would be alittle redundant to post the exact same posts at both places since lots of folks visit both.  Ryan has the resources to support the larage quanities of photos that are being hosted on the HAMB from me.  I really didn't want to strain the RRT bandwidth budget by posting the same thing here when so many from here are on the HAMB as well.  

In case someone here does not know the posts we are referring to, here are the links.  I have posted 5 Big Olds build up posts since Thanksgiving with lots more to come.  If there is a true interest here on the RRT from folks that don't visit the HAMB, and the Franks ok it, I'd be happy to take the extra time and post the build up story here as well.

A Decade of Primer is Coming to an End

Got Bumper Ideas for Big Olds?

Deck Lid on Big Olds Gets Raduis'ed

Big Olds's Door Gets a Better Fit

Fender Extensions on Big Olds Get a Better Fit

and thanks to all for the kind words regarding the Big Olds build, not only here on the RRT but for those that posted on the HAMB too.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "N8DC"Hows come you dont post the pics of the car here? I just happened over on the HAMB last weekend and I see pics of your car and then again tonite. Ill be honest with ya I can harley keep up with 1 board let alone 2?..

Yet you saw it on the HAMB, read about it, on TWO seperate posts no less, yet didn't make a comment????  I don't understand??

I guess I may have missed sumpin cause I really didnt know you were having it done up for paint. Come on little girl share the info with us..............I heard rumors but .................. Tell us the story.... Whats the deal.Wats new.....

There are lots of RRT folks following along with the progress on the HAMB.  I thought it would be alittle redundant to post the exact same posts at both places since lots of folks visit both.  Ryan has the resources to support the larage quanities of photos that are being hosted on the HAMB from me.  I really didn't want to strain the RRT bandwidth budget by posting the same thing here when so many from here are on the HAMB as well.  

In case someone here does not know the posts we are referring to, here are the links.  I have posted 5 Big Olds build up posts since Thanksgiving with lots more to come.  If there is a true interest here on the RRT from folks that don't visit the HAMB, and the Franks ok it, I'd be happy to take the extra time and post the build up story here as well.

A Decade of Primer is Coming to an End

Got Bumper Ideas for Big Olds?

Deck Lid on Big Olds Gets Raduis'ed

Big Olds's Door Gets a Better Fit

Fender Extensions on Big Olds Get a Better Fit

and thanks to all for the kind words regarding the Big Olds build, not only here on the RRT but for those that posted on the HAMB too.

Ok sweety good answer. I dont usually frequent tha hamb board but since im not building another car this winter ive got free time :lol:
That could also get me in trouble :oops:
Please keep us posted of updates over on tha hamb so we dont miss anything..
Dave :wink:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and the Franks ok it,

Fine with me. It is not going to strain anything here for the time being. After the first of the year it should not be a problem for some time to come.

btrc

Denise,
 How about just letting us know when you post an update over at HAMB.  I don't get over there much because there is so much to look at on it and I am limited to about 20 minutes per day by the guards here at the cell block.

Thanks
Bob
Bob

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC" Ok sweety good answer. I dont usually frequent tha hamb board but since im not building another car this winter ive got free time :lol:
That could also get me in trouble :oops:
Please keep us posted of updates over on tha hamb so we dont miss anything..
Dave :wink:[/quote

Nice out "ink boy". Now slam some suds into that beer hole and find another project for the Winter or you will be getting into trouble if you stay near the keyboard :lol:  ......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...