Here are some progress pictures of the 48 F1

Started by 348tripower, November 27, 2004, 05:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I took these Thanksgiving morning. New wheels and tires. The motor is in and running. Glass is ordered. I will get some pictures of the new trans cover and other interior stuff later. Spent the morning yesterday removing the bed floor. Got to go to the doctor today to find out what is in my right eye. :(  Its 5:10 am and I can't sleep!
Don
Don Colliau

kb426

Everything looks good except the snow. I HATE WINTER.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Everything looks good except the snow. I HATE WINTER.

Dont worry its raining here now and i assume since he is only 20 minutes from me its crappy there too. Were gonna loose all the snow for a day or 2. I needed to go to the hunt grounds and track a deer today but i told my buddy we might as welll stay in bed if its raining and he agreed. I needed the extra slep :)
Dave
I agree with you though i hate winter more every year.

kb426

I just spent all day installing a repo grille and lineing up the hood and fenders. I didn't replace the hood hinges and they have a small amount of slop. I'm screwed. It's going to have to wait till later. The gaps are even but too large. The grille was a mess. I don't know if the grille is at fault or the truck itself. The original grille fit without  any trouble. There were several places the new one appeared  to be wrong. Out comes the die grinder and spacers. I'm determined to put the doors on and be sealed up tommorrow.  Weather forecast is for snow tom. I may shoot myself.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Kool photos.

winter is here.  at night it hits the high 40's right now....
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"Kool photos.

winter is here.  at night it hits the high 40's right now....

I agree, cool truck. you folks in AZ must be freezing!!
the HIGH temp here tomorrow is supposed to be 28.

life is good :P

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dirk35

Ditto on the I hate winter.

Don, When you got to the doctor, did he tell you to take your finger out of your eye and go back home??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: