Happy Thanksgiving

Started by awsum34, November 24, 2004, 06:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awsum34

I want to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. And when you're traveling. please be safe we want to see you here.

If anybody is is coming to KC or driving through the KC area. we got 4" of snow last night and still snowing. roads are slick.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "awsum34"I want to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. And when you're traveling. please be safe we want to see you here.

I agree. I would much rather meet you folks at a rod run, not in the back of my Ambulance. everyone please drive safely. and please don't drink and drive.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

SKR8PN

Happy Thanksgiving to every one here. Don't forget to say a little prayer for the boys and girls,fighting for our freedom,so we can HAVE this holiday.
Be safe.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

I hope that everyone has had a good year, and has much to be thankful for.

Your Buddy
Frank
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

47wood

Happy Thanksgiving to all ...and let's stop a moment and remember ALL we have to be thankful for!  Wow   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

47wood

Happy Thanksgiving to all ...and let's stop a moment and remember ALL we have to be thankful for!  Wow   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Quote from: "awsum34"I want to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. And when you're traveling. please be safe we want to see you here.

If anybody is is coming to KC or driving through the KC area. we got 4" of snow last night and still snowing. roads are slick.

Happy Happy from Sue and I
Dave

Dirk35

Happy Thanksgiving also to all!

Anyone driving through OKLA, feel free to stop by. Ill be picking up a whole bottle of burbon just to make one little pecan pie, so the rest goes you know where!  :lol:

I live in Stillwater, OK.