anyone deal with a good SnapOn dealer?

Started by oiler, November 15, 2004, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oiler

The one we have here won't sell me the 3 dollar parts to fix a 3/8 impact.
But he'll "rebuild" it at his truck for 125.00.
Just wondering if anyone else has a dealer that'll cough up the parts for it and then I could get them from him.
Thanks
Jeff

purplepickup

Jeff, have you tried here? http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/catalog.asp  When you find the item they have a parts list with prices.
George

oiler

Yeah I did check there George, but they don't sell parts, only complete tools.
Thanks
Jeff

purplepickup

They have prices for parts......maybe not all tho.  I've bought parts there before.   If you click on the "View Parts Catalog" link on the product page it brings up a small list of parts.  Here's an example http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/parts/pro_det.asp?Item_id=64836&group_id=16666 .
Maybe a call to their customer service might help too.  I see they've got a line for Canada.
George

SKR8PN

Quote from: "oiler"The one we have here won't sell me the 3 dollar parts to fix a 3/8 impact.
But he'll "rebuild" it at his truck for 125.00.
Just wondering if anyone else has a dealer that'll cough up the parts for it and then I could get them from him.
Thanks
Jeff

First thing to do is to call Snap-On and report his keester...
THEN send me a list,with part#'s and I will get them ordered for you thru my dealer. He is a snake,but not that bad :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

oiler

Thanks for the info. George!! I didn't know that there was a parts list like that.
I ordered the pins 2.50$ for a set of 2!!!
Thanks for the offer SKR8PN!! I may have to take you up on the offer one day!
This dealer has turned into a total A##Hole
Course with a box of tools you're hooped
Appreciate it
Jeff

34ford

Now that you guys have that handled I have another one for you. Snap On has a 1957 Hot Wheels in a single blister pack like you'd by in the store. It has the Snap On logo on the rear fin, I think since I haven't seen one only told so. The guy around here doesn't have anymore and I would like to have one for my 57 collection and my neighbor wants one  too. Sooooooooooooooo if anyone knows a rep they might check with I' glady pay for your time and shipping cost.

thanks

bob

Crosley.In.AZ

pptrk guy always comes up with good info.

My snap on dealer will order anything if possible.

He warrantied tools for me before I ever bought stuff from him... heck of a good guy.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)