Denise in print!

Started by Jimmy Jay, November 10, 2004, 02:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Jay

The latest Street Scene, covering the Nats North has a nice, albeit small, photo of our Denise and her topless cruizer!

We know a star!

JJ
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

I got mine yesterday.  I must say, I'm certainly glad Big Olds is going to paint cuz the grey primer is not very flattering on him.  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

awsum34

Talk about paint, Have you came up with a color yet?
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yep, will be a copper metallic, probley custom mixed by the painter to exactly the color I see in my head but can't find a match to.    The problem is going to be getting the color from my head into the spray gun. :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"The problem is going to be getting the color from my head into the spray gun. :lol:

Well a typical Blond wouldn't have too much else in the way up there :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But we all know sweetie, you are FAR from typical :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "Roadstar"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"The problem is going to be getting the color from my head into the spray gun. :lol:

Well a typical Blond wouldn't have too much else in the way up there :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's it insult and then sugar coat it
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I got mine yesterday.  I must say, I'm certainly glad Big Olds is going to paint cuz the grey primer is not very flattering on him.  :lol:

Flat black always looked nice to me.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Yep, will be a copper metallic, probley custom mixed by the painter to exactly the color I see in my head but can't find a match to.    The problem is going to be getting the color from my head into the spray gun. :lol:

I seem to recall a song 'Tangerine Dreams'; probably from the 'psychodelic' era; . . . I can't remember!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"

:shock:  :shock:  :shock: LOL