wagons

Started by alchevy, October 24, 2004, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

32 Chevy

Quote from: "40chevy"Check these out.
Thanks, I'll try the photos with minimum pixels. I also saw something in the instructions saying that photos cannot be inserted directly from a personal computer but have to be from an alternate posting site? Hmmmm....

Dave

enjenjo

You can do it from your computer, I do. :lol:  I use ACDsee to reduce the size of a jpg file without reducing picture size. Don't know how it works, but it does. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Wagons got hot about 8-9 years ago,  sent the prices through the roof of course
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

32 Chevy

Quote from: "Crosley"Wagons got hot about 8-9 years ago,  sent the prices through the roof of course

So what do you think this one is worth? I think I finally got the photo system figured out..

Slick 50

Great job, Dave!
I love it.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

purplepickup

Quote from: "32 Chevy"My ranchwagon is my daily driver, plus my wife and i like to take our vacations in it. Last year we went down the Oregon Coast and this year through the Washington backraods into Idaho. Pretty cool, and we can take all of our stuff and tow a boat, too!

Cheers,
Dave R
That is a real nice car Dave.  It sounds like you use it the way it was meant to be too.

George
George

Skip

Here's 2 of 3 that I currently own.  One's my daily driver, guess which one!
Skip

Early Hemi SME
Hot Rod Wiring Consulting

Skip

This is the second one in a string of wagons I've owned over the years.  This, too, was my daily driver until January of '68.
Skip

Early Hemi SME
Hot Rod Wiring Consulting

jaybee

Quote from: "Skip"This, too, was my daily driver until January of '68.

Hey Skip, you only had hair on top of your head back then!

Nice Volare wagon, are you going to Pro Street it?  Wait, maybe that's the daily driver.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

32 Chevy

Quote from: "jaybee"
Quote from: "Skip"This, too, was my daily driver until January of '68.

Hey Skip, you only had hair on top of your head back then!

Nice Volare wagon, are you going to Pro Street it?  Wait, maybe that's the daily driver.

Hey Skip,

I'm glad you're a wagon guy too! And I just want to say thanks for your advice and efforts about auto wiring. I did all the wiring on both  the Ranchwagon and 32 Chevy using you book and technique and everything worked the first time I hit a switch. Thanks!

Dave R.