The RRT Scrapbook

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 23, 2004, 09:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

HotRodGirl and I have been very, very busy this weekend.  We have been working our fingers to the bone scrapbooking all the RRT photos from the last FOUR years!  We thought we'd take a break and share some of our great pages with you, our RRT family.

The scrapbook will travel safe and sound in the BBQ trailer during the summer months so everyone can see it and get updated with new photos every winter.  We are asking members to help with this project.  If you have any photos of RRT members at events, either on a CD or hard copies,  would you please send them to me and we will scrapbook them as well.  This scrapbook will be fun for everyone to look at for many years to come.

We will also need your help in identifing some folks who's screen names or real names I have forgotten.  One that comes to mind that Rick, AWESUM34, Rick, MR LOWBOY, or Bill, MoparRodder, can help with.  It was the couple that came up to us at the Kansas City GoodGuys show while we were cruzn around in Big Olds.  We were around turn 2 and a couple stopped Big Olds and knew who each and every one of us were.  I believe they drove a black w/flames 38? Chevy.  I've got them in a couple of photos but have forgotten their names.  Please help.

Another one that I've forgotten his name is the guy in the top right photo of the "Greet" page, with Shelby and I.  He was at L'ville both this year and last.  Anyone recoginze the guy?  I know there will be more. :))
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

We'd thought we'd post some more for your viewing pleasure. :wink:

Roadstar

WOW!!!!

Thats going to be one AWSOME Scrapbook.

I couldn't think of two better people working on it  right now.

Denise pay close attention to Shelby you will probably be able to learn something from her. :wink:

I think We will have to make a very special spot in the Trailer for this Very special Scrapbook.

Frank put that high on the proirity list :D

One request though...I want to see some pics of Ken with smoke in his face and captioned with "Smoke gets in your eyes"

That book is gonna hold some great memories for years to come. And everyone will be able to contribute.

KustomLincolnLady

You two are doing an awsome job!!!!  :lol:   sure wish I was there  :cry:
It was fun talking to you guys today, what a surprise that was. missed the pizza and ice cream too  :roll:
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

KOOL....looks good!

I see you got the photo of Debb holding her plate ..  I mean her husbands  plate of food.

Thankfully no body got  a pic of me.  I tend to scare small children and geezers.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

awsum34

Denise, I can remember that too. but can't remember there names. can you remember where they were from. that might help me remember.  I keep wanting to say his name was Steve.    might have to have somebody give me a good kick in the _ _ _ _ to get my mind going.
40 (daryle) might remember. think he was in the Olds also.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Mikej

Denise,Great job as usuall! The fellow who owns the black 38 Chevy in question is Dan Felton...sorry,I can't remember his wife's name.I believe he lives in Albia,Iowa...near Des Moines.I have seen his car the last couple of years at the GoodGuys event there but was unable to catch him near his car.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

awsum34

Daryle, your right on the money. Soon as your said his name and from Iowa. it hit me.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

HotRodLadyCrusr

This is Shelby(hotrodgirl0 i just read the post and thank you

Denise wants to know who was that other couple at the dinner table at KC MASTER PIECE on that thursday night the wife sat next to you she had blonde hair and the man sat  next to MR LOWBOY.

Thank you for telling  us how good we did too!!!!!!!

from  HOTRODGIRL (shelby) and Denise

Shelby....Denise couldn't have found a better helper for the scrapbook project....you guys make an awesome team! If you post a photo,I may be able to help identify the members at K.C. for dinner that night.

HotRodLadyCrusr

This is GREAT!  Thanks for being so helpful with our IDing the people in the photos.  Here are a few more.

WZ JUNK

I will have my brother (MO JUNK) look at the picture from Indy 2003.  I think 3 of those characters are guys who run with us some.  I do not recall seeing them sober and so I am having trouble identifying them.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

btrc

WOW, what a book.  You two are really doing an outstanding job.  I look forward to getting to some meet next summer where I can take a better look at it.  

Bob
Bob

Denise,The couple in the K.C. photo is Tom and Sue Gebhart from Papillion Nebraska,his screen name is 36Vicky on the RRT.The fellow in the K.C. dinner photo is Robin...I believe his last name is Harvey...sorry,again I can't help with his wife's name.I don't think he's on the RRT but seems like his screen name on the old SRS board was Raven.